Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got 6!!!!1!1!!!
[Image: 4ccQkAV.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh!  I that was six completions from your "QB".

Smirk

Good luck to your team Pat.

They beat the teams with losing records like they should have.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  I that was six completions from your "QB".

Smirk

Good luck to your team Pat.

They beat the teams with losing records like they should have.

Better than losing to the teams with losing records (Raiders? Lol).

We also went on the road against the two best teams in the AFC, beat one and lost by a FG to the other in OT with our rookie QB. Your veteran QB lost to both at home, right?

You guys can unleash hell on the couch this post season.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Better than losing to the teams with losing records (Raiders? Lol).

We also went on the road against the two best teams in the AFC, beat one and lost by a FG to the other in OT with our rookie QB. Your veteran QB lost to both at home, right?

You guys can unleash hell on the couch this post season.

Yep.  The Ravens beat one team with a winning record in their last seven games.  Just what teams need to do to get to the playoffs.

Like I said, good luck in the playoffs.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
I, for one, am looking forward to the day that the 2 Browns fans in here can talk down to both of you.

(BTW, are there even 2 Browns fans in here? I'm fairly new here & not interested in doing the research.)
Reply/Quote
It’s going to be interesting in the next few seasons as the whole division is going through changes.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 03:20 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: I, for one, am looking forward to the day that the 2 Browns fans in here can talk down to both of you.

(BTW, are there even 2 Browns fans in here? I'm fairly new here & not interested in doing the research.)

Well....if those two are talking down to us Ravens and Steelers fans, then he's DEFINITELY talking down to Bengals fans too. 
Reply/Quote
Congrats on the AFCN title.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 08:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  The Ravens beat one team with a winning record in their last seven games.  Just what teams need to do to get to the playoffs.

Like I said, good luck in the playoffs.  ThumbsUp

Yep the Steelers had that in common with the Ravens, only 1 win came against a team with a winning record. The only difference was the Steelers also lost to 2 losing teams in the same 7 game stretch. 

In the end, the fact that the Steelers only had a 2-4 record against winning teams certainly hurt them. 

Good luck with the offseason drama. 

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 06:38 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: It’s going to be interesting in the next few seasons as the whole division is going through changes.

Steelers are losing AB and Bell.

Ravens will be developing Lamar and the Browns developing Mayfield.

Bengals will have a new HC (even I hope for them it's not Hue). 

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 11:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Steelers are losing AB and Bell.

Ravens will be developing Lamar and the Browns developing Mayfield.

Bengals will have a new HC (even I hope for them it's not Hue). 

It just can't be Hue ! I can't come to grips with Mike Brown being that silly. Stubborn as hell for sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 4ccQkAV.jpg]

Oh the Ravens just extended your season by 1 week, that's all. Ravens still have 6 months off as soon as the Chargers kick their butts this weekend. The Chargers are going to the Super Bowl. I knew whoever won this lousy division wasn't going to make it past the Chargers. Oh and congrats on finally winning the division.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 08:58 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Oh the Ravens just extended your season by 1 week, that's all. Ravens still have 6 months off as soon as the Chargers kick their butts this weekend. The Chargers are going to the Super Bowl. I knew whoever won this lousy division wasn't going to make it past the Chargers. Oh and congrats on finally winning the division.

How 'bout that?  The Steelers are not losing one, but now likely two of the highest fantasy football points scorers in the history of fantasy sports, and this guy still musters enough gumption to talk down to the fans of the division Champs.  Never mind that my team is facing a potential salary cap disaster, I gotta talk junk to the winners!  

Ain't that cute?  Just like a 'yinzer..   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 09:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How 'bout that?  The Steelers are not losing one, but now likely two of the highest fantasy football points scorers in the history of fantasy sports, and this guy still musters enough gumption to talk down to the fans of the division Champs.  Never mind that my team is facing a potential salary cap disaster, I gotta talk junk to the winners!  

I'm not worried about Brown. He isn't going anywhere. The Steelers have more problems than Bell. They couldn't spend that kind of money on a RB when the have such a crappy defense. I'd rather spend that on the defense because defenses wins championships, not some often injured, often suspended RB or a prima donna MIA WR. Yes, if something was to happen to Brown, it would make for a long season, but he's just not used to losing and isn't taking it well. By next season, he'll be back to his same old productive self. The Steelers also need to get a kicker that knows how to kick. When your team owns the division, you get to talk smack. This was just a small hiccup and the Steelers will be back and better next year. The Steelers always seem to find a way to right the ship. If this was happening to the Bengals and I was a fan of the Bengals, then I'd be worried. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 08:58 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Oh the Ravens just extended your season by 1 week, that's all. Ravens still have 6 months off as soon as the Chargers kick their butts this weekend. The Chargers are going to the Super Bowl. I knew whoever won this lousy division wasn't going to make it past the Chargers. Oh and congrats on finally winning the division.

The Chargers who got whooped by the Ravens in LA on a short week?

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 09:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Chargers who got whooped by the Ravens in LA on a short week?

They had a lucky game. Rivers had a bad game. Do you honestly think it'll be the same this time around? Please. I guess if the Steelers made it and somehow got to play the Patriots, the Patriots should be crapping in their boots because the Steelers already beat them once this year. I would even be willing to take a bet if you think you're so sure that the Ravens would win.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 09:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How 'bout that?  The Steelers are not losing one, but now likely two of the highest fantasy football points scorers in the history of fantasy sports, and this guy still musters enough gumption to talk down to the fans of the division Champs.  Never mind that my team is facing a potential salary cap disaster, I gotta talk junk to the winners!  

No, what's cute is you're trying to talk smack about another team talking smack, while you're in last place. It's hard to hear you from the basement.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 02:12 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No, what's cute is you're trying to talk smack about another team talking smack, while you're in last place. It's hard to hear you from the basement.

Nah, what's REALLY cute, is that you got so riled up that you had to respond to the same quote twice.  :giggle:

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 02:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, what's REALLY cute, is that you got so riled up that you had to respond to the same quote twice.  :giggle:

I'm not riled up. I just find it funny to hear any Bengals fan talking smack to a Steelers fan when you're in the basement and got swept by the Steelers and Browns.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 02:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not riled up. I just find it funny to hear any Bengals fan talking smack to a Steelers fan when you're in the basement and got swept by the Steelers and Browns.

Nothing funny about it.  It was a serious wake up call to the organization.  We're currently in the process of righting the ship.   ThumbsUp

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote