Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got 6!!!!1!1!!!
(01-03-2019, 02:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not riled up. I just find it funny to hear any Bengals fan talking smack to a Steelers fan when you're in the basement and got swept by the Steelers and Browns.

Definitely riled up.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 02:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nothing funny about it.  It was a serious wake up call to the organization.  We're currently in the process of righting the ship.   ThumbsUp

Yeah the Steelers are slowly becoming the Bengals with all the drama everywhere.

(01-03-2019, 02:53 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Definitely riled up.

Nope not riled up. This Steelers team just crapped the bed this year. They didn't deserve the division or a run in the playoffs. Last year I was riled up when they lost to the Jaguars. This year I knew this team wasn't going anywhere even if they did win the Division. It'll be the Chargers and Rams in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 06:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah the Steelers are slowly becoming the Bengals with all the drama everywhere.

Nope not riled up. This Steelers team just crapped the bed this year. They didn't deserve the division or a run in the playoffs. Last year I was riled up when they lost to the Jaguars. This year I knew this team wasn't going anywhere even if they did win the Division. It'll be the Chargers and Rams in the Super Bowl.

They haven't been going anywhere since 2008 or so...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 02:04 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: They had a lucky game. Rivers had a bad game. Do you honestly think it'll be the same this time around? Please. I guess if the Steelers made it and somehow got to play the Patriots, the Patriots should be crapping in their boots because the Steelers already beat them once this year. I would even be willing to take a bet if you think you're so sure that the Ravens would win.

No doubt it had nothing to do with Rivers playing the #1 defense. Purely luck.

It should be a very good game. I imagine that the Chargers will be better prepared to deal with the Ravens ground game, but they're also coming into Baltimore. I think it'll be a 3 point game with the Ravens edging the Chargers out. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 08:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No doubt it had nothing to do with Rivers playing the #1 defense. Purely luck.

It should be a very good game. I imagine that the Chargers will be better prepared to deal with the Ravens ground game, but they're also coming into Baltimore. I think it'll be a 3 point game with the Ravens edging the Chargers out. 

Well I always root for the AFC North when the Steelers aren't in it because I love seeing the AFC North getting some recognition instead of people laughing at the teams in this division. I just have that feeling the Chargers will win. I will definitely be watching it though.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 08:05 PM)jason Wrote: They haven't been going anywhere since 2008 or so...

Well you got me there, except 2011.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 02:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not riled up. I just find it funny to hear any Bengals fan talking smack to a Steelers fan when you're in the basement and got swept by the Steelers and Browns.

You're super mad, dude. 

You --> Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 11:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're super mad, dude. 

You --> Rant

Nope sorry, you're wrong. You guys can all try and make it sound like I'm very mad or "super mad", but the fact is, at the end of day, it's just a game. This doesn't affect my life one bit if they win or lose, so you're wrong. Nice try but you need to use better bait than that.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 04:32 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nope sorry, you're wrong. You guys can all try and make it sound like I'm very mad or "super mad", but the fact is, at the end of day, it's just a game. This doesn't affect my life one bit if they win or lose, so you're wrong. Nice try but you need to use better bait than that.

Well, i had to try. 

P.S.

[Image: lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers about to be the new Bengals. Can make the playoffs every now and then, but not very relevant overall.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 4ccQkAV.jpg]

So do the Ravens and I couldn't be happier.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 10:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well I always root for the AFC North when the Steelers aren't in it because I love seeing the AFC North getting some recognition instead of people laughing at the teams in this division. I just have that feeling the Chargers will win. I will definitely be watching it though.

(01-06-2019, 09:46 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So do the Ravens and I couldn't be happier.

Which is it?  Either you were rooting for the division, or you're happy they lost.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 09:46 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So do the Ravens and I couldn't be happier.

5 months and 3 weeks.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 10:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which is it?  Either you were rooting for the division, or you're happy they lost.

It's both. I root for them to win the Super Bowl, but when they lose, I'm also happy. I always root for the division teams that are in it, but I also have to laugh when they're eliminated.
Reply/Quote