Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got beat. Period.
(09-18-2016, 07:15 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: "You're mom"? What is "You Are Mom Is Calling You" supposed to mean?

Means you are the offspring of john doe. Pay to play baby.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:18 PM)WildCat Wrote: reallllllyyyy weak ass smack there. good try. good try...  Shocked

Look it up dude. We've got 6 Super Bowls. We've got the best WR in the league. The best RB in the league. One of the best qb's of all time. A great head coach. A great front office. Basically our own wing in the Hall. But at least you guys have Jeremy Hill. LOL!
Reply/Quote
& with that I'm done. Welcome to the ignore list.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:23 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: & with that I'm done. Welcome to the ignore list.

Make a deal with you. You take me off when you guys win a playoff game? LOL!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are super old and your name resembles another steelers fan on here.

Are you his father?

His account was made in January but all of his posts have been made in the past hour. You're arguing with a Bengals fan.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His account was made in January but all of his posts have been made in the past hour. You're arguing with a Bengals fan.

Just tell him he can take me off ignore when the bungles win a playoff game. LOL!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:17 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: How's Palmer's knee? LOL! I remember Ben coming in there and going lights out on our march to number 5. 26 and Counting.... LOL!!! 

Who is Palmer and why should i care about his knee?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:19 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: We've won 2 Super Bowls in the time that you've not even won a playoff game. We are an awesome franchise. That's the bottom line. 

And guess how much you've had to do with it?

Absolutely nothing at all. No one in the steelers organization has any clue who you are. 

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAYS SO!!!!!!!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His account was made in January but all of his posts have been made in the past hour. You're arguing with a Bengals fan.

Nah. He's a steelers fan that created it and didn't have the balls to post before now, just in case the steelers lost. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:30 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: Just tell him he can take me off ignore when the bungles win a playoff game. LOL!

You've just been put on permanent ignore. 

LuLz

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:27 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'd normally agree, but zero holding calls all game combined with an obvious non-fumble being reviewed and called a fumble pisses me off.

This and Marvin not throwing the flag when Ozomoah (spelling? Sorry) scored a TD that was called a non-TD.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:23 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: Look it up dude. We've got 6 Super Bowls. We've got the best WR in the league. The best RB in the league. One of the best qb's of all time. A great head coach. A great front office. Basically our own wing in the Hall. But at least you guys have Jeremy Hill. LOL!

"We've got the best refs in the league!"
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:23 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: Look it up dude. We've got 6 Super Bowls. We've got the best WR in the league. The best RB in the league. One of the best qb's of all time. A great head coach. A great front office. Basically our own wing in the Hall. But at least you guys have Jeremy Hill. LOL!

Is Brad going to count this as Steelers fans always bringing up 6 Super Bowls even though this guy is one (day) and done?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. He's a steelers fan that created it and didn't have the balls to post before now, just in case the steelers lost. 

He joined a day after the wildcard game in January. You're trying to tell us that a guy like that was 'too shy' to come in here and gloat about what happened? I don't buy it. He was a Bengal fan plant.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 09:55 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Is Brad going to count this as Steelers fans always bringing up 6 Super Bowls even though this guy is one (day) and done?

Yes.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He joined a day after the wildcard game in January. You're trying to tell us that a guy like that was 'too shy' to come in here and gloat about what happened? I don't buy it. He was a Bengal fan plant.

No, not shy. Chicken shit.

Reply/Quote