Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got beat. Period.
(09-18-2016, 06:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Venting after a loss, or celebrating after a win, is normal. If fans just watched games and immediately moved on...this message board would be out of business.  Mellow

Nope. Just gives us more time to talk about Denver. :)

ON TO DENVER!!!!!1!!!!111!1!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Marv never is. It's always the same game plan day after day. 

I've already posted about what NE does, but Marv is as far away from BillB as the Sun is from Jupiter.

truth......we get past it......
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:56 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: I appreciate the fact that some fans can just admit the hurtful truth. We are just a superior team to you guys in every aspect. We are the superior franchise by miles. Our games are won as much by our front office and coaching staff as they are by our players. Marvin Lewis just has some headscratching calls every time we play. Why doesn't he use Bernard more? Why doesn't he challenge that call in the backfield? Why doesn't he utilize the TE more against our soft coverages to extend drives? Why doesn't he test our weak corners? This game was not decided by the refs. It was decided by our young and hungry players like Jesse James and Xavier Grimble and Sammy Coates that clearly wanted it more. We only converted 7 3rd downs. Ben threw multiple picks. We just controlled field position and guys stepped up when they had to. Great to see James Harrison forcing the fumble that completely sealed it.

One playoff win in the last 5 years over a Bengals team that can't find a way to win in the playoffs and won the game for you instead of you winning it yourself. 

You're a delusional fool when it comes to your team but you did make some good points about what the Bengals didn't do.

Overall, i'd say you're some fat loser that lives in his mom's basement and waves a BBQ stained yellow towel around like you're a 2 time SB winner yourself. 

Ben only has a couple good years left, then your team is ****ed. Even with him, you don't have the supporting cast he needs to go deep in the playoffs. More than likely deeper than the Bengals, but not deep enough for any more rings. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:00 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That forced fumble sure was incredible. Literally incredible. 

Honestly man when you've won 6 Super Bowls you always want more. I just keep waiting for the next sorta "Ben to Santonio" play or the next Harrison pick 6 in the Super Bowl. I know it wasn't either of those plays but it was still great for an old man to be able to make such a great play. One of the tough things about being a Steelers fan is that great plays always seem minimized in comparison of all those that came before. You just learn to live with it.
Reply/Quote
Denver's D is shutting the Colts down. 

Next week, even at home, is going to be a very tough test. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. Just gives us more time to talk about Denver. :)

ON TO DENVER!!!!!1!!!!111!1!

Something tells me that if this had been a victory...no one would be saying 'get over it' or 'on to Denver'.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:06 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: Honestly man when you've won 6 Super Bowls you always want more. I just keep waiting for the next sorta "Ben to Santonio" play or the next Harrison pick 6 in the Super Bowl. I know it wasn't either of those plays but it was still great for an old man to be able to make such a great play. One of the tough things about being a Steelers fan is that great plays always seem minimized in comparison of all those that came before. You just learn to live with it.

You couldn't count to six let alone remember any of the Steeler titles. Just another fair weather fan who's living in the past & probably couldn't name the teams that were beaten for those titles without googling it.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:06 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: Honestly man when you've won 6 Super Bowls you always want more. I just keep waiting for the next sorta "Ben to Santonio" play or the next Harrison pick 6 in the Super Bowl. I know it wasn't either of those plays but it was still great for an old man to be able to make such a great play. One of the tough things about being a Steelers fan is that great plays always seem minimized in comparison of all those that came before. You just learn to live with it.

Oh, that explains a lot. Your delusion comes from being so old. 

My apologies, Methuselah. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One playoff win in the last 5 years over a Bengals team that can't find a way to win in the playoffs and won the game for you instead of you winning it yourself. 

You're a delusional fool when it comes to your team but you did make some good points about what the Bengals didn't do.

Overall, i'd say you're some fat loser that lives in his mom's basement and waves a BBQ stained yellow towel around like you're a 2 time SB winner yourself. 

Ben only has a couple good years left, then your team is ****ed. Even with him, you don't have the supporting cast he needs to go deep in the playoffs. More than likely deeper than the Bengals, but not deep enough for any more rings. 

Well our "one playoff win in the last 5 years" is one more than your playoff win in the last 26. LOL! Also I don't wave my Towel like I've won 2 Super Bowls myself. I wave like I've won 6. Because I have. Don't worry though. I will soon wave it like I have 7. Also I'm probably no longer fat because I've lost weight. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Something tells me that if this had been a victory...no one would be saying 'get over it' or 'on to Denver'.  Ninja

Of course not. It would be time to bask in the glory for 3 days!!

ON TO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool

Reply/Quote
You haven't won shit. You're mom is calling you.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:10 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You couldn't count to six let alone remember any of the Steeler titles. Just another fair weather fan who's living in the past & probably couldn't name the teams that were beaten for those titles without googling it.

9, 10, 13, 14, 40, 43. See. I just counted to six.
Reply/Quote
That's just how many tricks your mom has turned today.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:10 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: Well our "one playoff win in the last 5 years" is one more than your playoff win in the last 26. LOL! Also I don't wave my Towel like I've won 2 Super Bowls myself. I wave like I've won 6. Because I have. Don't worry though. I will soon wave it like I have 7. Also I'm probably no longer fat because I've lost weight. 

Sorry. You're too old. You will never see another title in your lifetime with Ben being so close to retirement. 

Remember how long it was between Bradshaw and Ben? 

You're screwed. Hold on to your memories. They're all you have left. Sad

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:13 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: That's just how many tricks your mom has turned today.

& she's just getting started. Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:12 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You haven't won shit. You're mom is calling you.

"You're mom"? What is "You Are Mom Is Calling You" supposed to mean?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:12 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: 9, 10, 13, 14, 40, 43. See. I just counted to six.

You are super old and your name resembles another steelers fan on here.

Are you his father?

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry. You're too old. You will never see another title in your lifetime with Ben being so close to retirement. 

Remember how long it was between Bradshaw and Ben? 

You're screwed. Hold on to your memories. They're all you have left. Sad

How's Palmer's knee? LOL! I remember Ben coming in there and going lights out on our march to number 5. 26 and Counting.... LOL!!! 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:17 PM)26 and Counting! Wrote: How's Palmer's knee? LOL! I remember Ben coming in there and going lights out on our march to number 5. 26 and Counting.... LOL!!! 

reallllllyyyy weak ass smack there. good try. good try...  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are super old and your name resembles another steelers fan on here.

Are you his father?

We've won 2 Super Bowls in the time that you've not even won a playoff game. We are an awesome franchise. That's the bottom line. 
Reply/Quote