Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We gt Screwed...Screw it, so who do we want in the draft?????
Might as well look forward, looking back does not good....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Might as well look forward, looking back does not good....

Depends on who we can or want to resign in free agency, plus which positions we want to add depth.

Our recent whiffs on the DL (Hunt, Still, Thompson) will make DL a possible position of interest.

Aging secondary (Hall won't be back and Adam Jones, Iloka and Nelson are all free agents) so a safety is needed and corner is also a possibility, particularly with Kirkpatrick becoming a free agent at the end of 2016.

Our #2 and #3 WRs are also becoming free agents, so a long fast receiver would also be interesting.

A new offensive center is also a possibility.

Zietler will be a free agent at the end of 2016 and we could draft a replacement.

A place kicker is also needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Zeke
Reply/Quote
I'd say a WR at this point. Tate, Jones, and Sanu are all FAs. That leaves our depth at AJ and Alford. I'm guessing we'll sign one of Jones or Sanu, but we need more than that.

I'd also point to DT, but we did decent with some pretty second-rate players at the position after Geno this year. We will lose Sims and Thompson, but is either one that big of a loss? Would it really cost much to bring either back? I'm guessing no.

The secondary will also need to be addressed. Dre was a disappointment and nobody knows what Darqueze will bring. Iloka should be brought back. I'd take a safety in the first three rounds.
Reply/Quote
Secondary needs to be addressed
Reply/Quote