Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We have NO CHANCE against the Cheifs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDkSQc_U9A

I'll gladly eat crow next week if i'm proven wrong. I just don't see it happening.

Does anyone see the Bengals D coming up big against Mahones, Kelce, and the Chiefs? Probably without Burfict for awhile, but I don't think he'd make that much of a difference.

I see Dalton and the O putting up a valiant effort to keep up but not being able to.
Reply/Quote
Watching tonight what they are doing is scary enough. They may beat us by 4 touchdowns. The only hope is there defense allow us to score every time we have possession
Reply/Quote
I figure KC 52-35 over us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guess we shouldn’t even make the trip then right?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:51 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: ... Probably without Burfict for awhile...

Says who?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:01 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Says who?

Doom and gloom crybabies.

Reply/Quote
ballgame
Reply/Quote
38-17 Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
Our DBs will have their hands full and that is being kind. If we can’t generate a pass rush then it will be ugly.
Reply/Quote
We already know what will happen....zero pressure, no tackling and huge holes in pillow soft zones where we will get destroyed by the speed at receiver and Kelce.
Reply/Quote
I love this fanbase.
Reply/Quote
Note to Marvin.....Tyreke Hill likes to use his speed for crossing routes. Someone may want to take one for the team and de-cleat this guy when he does it against the Bengals. His speed is unreal and uncoverable. Too bad we can’t use ROSS that way
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:51 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDkSQc_U9A

I'll gladly eat crow next week if i'm proven wrong. I just don't see it happening.

Does anyone see the Bengals D coming up big against Mahones, Kelce, and the Chiefs? Probably without Burfict for awhile, but I don't think he'd make that much of a difference.

I see Dalton and the O putting up a valiant effort to keep up but not being able to.

We can beat them. 

Run the ball with Mixon a lot, and get some stops on D. The second part is obviously easier said than done, but it's possible.
Reply/Quote
Oh my god.

This KC offense is going to torch us. Gotta shut off the TV.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Oh my god.

This KC offense is going to torch us. Gotta shut off the TV.

Yep! There is ZERO reason to believe these pieces of trash will do anything at all to even slow down KC. Worst defensive coaches in the league and most of the "starters" are either untalented or being forced to play in a scheme completely unsuited to what they do well.
Reply/Quote
Not even gonna watch
Reply/Quote
If we win this game we could put ourselves in Contention for home field advantage for the playoffs.
Kansas City should be a heavy favorite but I don't think it's laughable to say we can win.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We beat a very good undefeated Chiefs team before Ninja

man that was a great game.

But yeah it's time for the Chiefs to start their annual collapse

Amirite? Nervous

****, i'm trying

Reply/Quote
Should be a shootout. Hopefully Price returns and Ross and Gio should definitely be back. With a stacked arsenal, we should be able to run with them. Who blinks first.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It would be a big challenge anyway with the way the defense has been playing. Add to that all the injuries today and the fact that the Steelers gave them a blueprint for dealing with our defensive line and it's going to be rough.

Still, I'm hoping the defense the line that scored two touchdowns will re-emerge and they can avoid a nationally televised debacle.
Reply/Quote