Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have been losing...
Less than 2 minutes this whole season. This team is playing outstanding right now. Once Burfict comes back (in the Steelers game 3 games from now) the defense will be much better. If the team keeps playing like it has you can expect us to at least be in the AFC championship game most likely against NE.

This is a great year to be a Bengals fan!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Too soon

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:57 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Less than 2 minutes this whole season. This team is playing outstanding right now. Once Burfict comes back (in the Steelers game 3 games from now) the defense will be much better. If the team keeps playing like it has you can expect us to at least be in the AFC championship game most likely against NE.

What do you expect him to play like coming back?  I would love to see the old Burfict, just don't know how realistic it is.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:57 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Less than 2 minutes this whole season. This team is playing outstanding right now. Once Burfict comes back (in the Steelers game 3 games from now) the defense will be much better. If the team keeps playing like it has you can expect us to at least be in the AFC championship game most likely against NE.

That is a goal, not a given.

And if he makes that goal, that is FAR different than being anything but a very rusty backup.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeing Marvin will ease him in and be very careful. What's the word on his rehab...is he ahead of the game, etc? I havent seen any articles.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:01 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: What do you expect him to play like coming back?  I would love to see the old Burfict, just don't know how realistic it is.

He will come back as a solid LB. He's tough as nails and I don't think the pain will make him play as bad as you think because the best thing about him is his instincts.
Reply/Quote

It is, indeed. 

However, I would reserve the word "losing" for a team that is trailing at 0:00. We've been trailing less than two minutes total this season. That L word has no business here.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I can't wait for Burficts' return
Reply/Quote
Interesting stat, didn't realize that. I guess you can say we have dominated through the first 4 games.

Lets keep the foot on the throttle boys!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote