Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have by far the lowest attendence percentages in the NFL
#NewDey!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: #NewDey!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When I try to find actual attendance, I can never find it. The numbers say 46,000 when it look like less than 20,000. Have you ever run into actual attendance numbers?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:19 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: When I try to find actual attendance, I can never find it. The numbers say 46,000 when it look like less than 20,000. Have you ever run into actual attendance numbers?

That graphic in that post. They announced some 47,000 for the game, but I doubt it was that high.
Reply/Quote
Good it's the only thing we can do as fans to hopefully promote change, as sad as that sounds. Mike Brown stated at the being of the year in his sit down interview that he noticed fans aren't going to the games. Tanking and not going to games is are best course of action. Meaningless wins and fans supporting this garbage will only hurt the Bengals in the long run.
Reply/Quote
That’s still too many people going.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That graphic in that post. They announced some 47,000 for the game, but I doubt it was that high.

I can’t believe that 47,000 is actual attendance. I get that it’s tickets sold but that still seems bogus.
Reply/Quote
There's a new rule called The Mikey Proviso that allows owners to count fans dressed up as empty seats towards actual attendance figures.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
45 of that 71% has to be the opposing teams fans. I never see that many Bengals fans there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 05:36 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: 45 of that 71% has to be the opposing teams fans. I never see that many Bengals fans there.

Good point. I’d like to see the per game breakdown. I bet the Steelers, Ravens and Browns are the highest attendance due to visiting fans.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 05:55 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Good point. I’d like to see the per game breakdown. I bet the Steelers, Ravens and Browns are the highest attendance due to visiting fans.
That would be intersting to know. I'm going purely off of what I see on TV. I dont live in ohio and have never been able to make it out there. And I dont think I'll be making it a priority to get there anytime soon unfortunately unless they get good somehow.

Reply/Quote
Nobody should go to boycott Mike Brown. Mike Brown smiles knowing the stadium will be full of Steelers Fans and Browns Fans in 2 remaining games. Mike doesn't care which teams fans buy the tickets.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:32 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I can’t believe that 47,000 is actual attendance. I get that it’s tickets sold but that still seems bogus.

I keep hearing claims that the club level, which has been sparse for years now, had more people watching from inside than out in the seats.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think Mikey counted himself and perhaps as 2 people given how fat he is, he pretty much took up two seats
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I’m sure he’s planning his move to some other sucker city, and I’m at the point where I may be relieved because I will no longer feel this ridiculous compulsion to still watch this nonsense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:41 PM)jason Wrote: I keep hearing claims that the club level, which has been sparse for years now, had more people watching from inside than out in the seats.

If it's inclement weather, yeah, it can get pretty crowded.  But, yesterday was beautiful and most were outside.  I went inside to get something to eat before halftime and so I could make it back out to see the old players being honored, and there were no food lines and a lot of empty tables. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Fans are tired of mediocrity. This isnt rocket science. Put a winner on the field and butts will be in seats.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m sure he’s planning his move to some other sucker city, and I’m at the point where I may be relieved because I will no longer feel this ridiculous compulsion to still watch this nonsense.

You are still watching this nonsense ???

If ownership ever moves to another city it reminds me of an old, old song.  Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile. 

I have to admit I watched game with eye on other games. In Fantasy Football I loaded up on Jaguars and Bills due to awful Bengals and Dolphins. Now to try to dump them and add Rams and Steelers against awful Bengals and Dolphins. I did not watch thinking Bengals would win.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
They had one of our concession stands closed just like a pre season game.
Reply/Quote
isn't that including tickets for fans of the opposing team? Only the season ticket holders are going to games with nothing else better to do than feel like they need to get the value for their money.
Reply/Quote
low attendance is diffenately a reason you wont see some of the star players get traded.. Goal is the fill the seats not void the stadium
Reply/Quote