Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We have the coaching advantage
(01-26-2023, 01:14 PM)Earendil Wrote: If you only win those games 2 out of the 5 times, I would say that could be considered a failure.

That said, if the Chiefs win this time and make it 3 out of the 5 times, then no, that would not be considered failure.

but just getting there is a feat many in the ACF not named the Patriots or KC (recently) have not been able to do very often let alone in a row
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I remember when the Bills lost their 4th straight Super Bowl in 4 consecutive years. They way people talked about them, you'd think they were one of the worst teams in the league!

I think it's sort of like how John Oates is a running gag despite being on like a dozen platinum records.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 10:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: These threads are getting weirder and weirder.

Welcome to winning. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It's tough to beat a great team 4 times straight. Heck 2-3 is a challenge.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 11:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How can he be 1-2 with KC against us? We’ve beaten him 3 times in a row. Unless it’s only counting regular season games.

He's 2-6-1 combined. 

1-4 with KC
1-2-1 with Eagles

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote