Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have the pick Pit traded for Devin Bush
We might have just pulled off some kind of voodoo magic. The Steelers traded a lot of draft capital to Denver to move up in front of us and draft Devin Bush. They traded their 2nd round pick. #52 and a 3rd next year to go along with #20 to get to 10. Well we just traded back with Denver. And acquired #52. Plus two other picks.

I hope ZT pulls in a HoFer with 52.
Reply/Quote
Spoiler alert: He didn't. Sample is projected as a TE2.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 09:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We might have just pulled off some kind of voodoo magic. The Steelers traded a lot of draft capital to Denver to move up in front of us and draft Devin Bush. They traded their 2nd round pick. #52 and a 3rd next year to go along with #20 to get to 10. Well we just traded back with Denver. And acquired #52. Plus two other picks.

I hope ZT pulls in a HoFer with 52.

We acquired it and blew it. The only saving grace oh I hope I get to sample drew pancaking bush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:14 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: We acquired it and blew it.  The only saving grace oh I hope I get to sample drew pancaking bush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh there will be plenty of pancake Samples
Reply/Quote
Personally, I'd of rather had bush and picked up a right tackle in the sixth to suit up at a te.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote