Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'We knew what they were doing' - the Bills
To make matters worse, Rob Ryan isn't even a good defensive coordinator.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Optimistically besides the Steelers Everyone else left on our schedule has serious problems also. But we have to win out and Have Steelers lose 1 other game. Erickson looks like he has skill set like Edelman maybe we will be forced to use him and be better when AJ comes back. Defense is playing better Ravens won't run on us like Bills did.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 12:27 PM)kevin Wrote: Our other receivers get no separation....We saw this in the play-off losses at Houston as Green double teamed....We saw this in play-off loss at Indy with Green injured.....We saw this yesterday.....All the love for baby hawk to our receivers now and they get no separation.  We are always a one trick pony with AJ Green.....Double team Green and stuff our run and you beat us.....Without Green, all Bills and Ravens and Steelers have to do is defend the run because we can not pass....Line up to stuff Hill, because Bengals receivers get no separation from the DBs......I'm dumping Dalton as my backup Fantasy Football QB because he has nobody to throw to now. For time being I'm keeping Hill as one of my RBs, but defenses are going to slam the door and shut him down and force Dalton to pass but there will be no open targets to hit, except those little 3 yard dink routes.  Bengals will not be able to run because they will not be able to stretch the field and pass deep. All dink passes.

We lack speed. Boyd is quick, but not deep blazing speed.

Same with LaFell.

Only person that really has speed left on this team is Cody Core.

Also, did anyone else notice that they didn't really go to Eifert? And that he didn't even go down the field for the hail mary.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 03:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Optimistically besides the Steelers Everyone else left on our schedule has serious problems also. But we have to win out and Have Steelers lose 1 other game.  Erickson looks like he has skill set like Edelman maybe we will be forced to use him and be better when AJ comes back.  Defense is playing better Ravens won't run on us like Bills did.

Without Green and Bernard...our offense is going to struggle to score 14 ppg.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 04:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Without Green and Bernard...our offense is going to struggle to score 14 ppg.

On the bright side, the Steelers have scored under 14 points this year. They've scored 16 or fewer points in 4 of their 10 games.

But either way, we are not a good coached team.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 02:49 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: To make matters worse, Rob Ryan isn't even a good defensive coordinator.

QFT. He is better than our OC though. Josh McDaniels could find a way to make what we have left work. He would get our receivers open.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 05:03 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: On the bright side, the Steelers have scored under 14 points this year. They've scored 16 or fewer points in 4 of their 10 games.

But either way, we are not a good coached team.

We'll really see what Andy is made of without Green.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 05:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We'll really see what Andy is made of without Green.

We have before. We've seen him without Green in 2014. Granted, those WRs were worse than what we have now.

In those games, Dalton went 2-1-1. Or 2-2-1 if you want to include the playoff game.

3-2-1 if you want to include the Denver game where he basically played the whole game injured and as a decoy.

Reply/Quote
It's all Bout coaching. Patriots dont have a wr that is a deep threat n they are fine.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:08 AM)kevin Wrote: No shit......The announcers saw it.....even I saw it.....of course the Bills saw it......Without AJ Green the Bills went into the box to stuff the run and force Dalton to pass.....The other Bengals receivers were getting no separation from the DBs.....We are a One Trick Pony, AJ GREEN.....without him it was the play-off game in Indy all over again.....and losing Jones and Sanu became a problem with Green out....THE BAD NEWS IS that Green injury is very bad. Maybe season ending. ......but The Bills aren't telling us anything we didn't know.  All other teams will do this. They will go into the box to stuff our run because our other receivers get no separation...Baltimore Defense will eat us alive. 

ACTIVATE CODY CORE NOW AND RUN HIM DEEP ALL DAY LONG. At least that would gas the DB assigned to cover him. It sure as Hell couldn't be any worse than it is now. Cry Cry Cry But, they won't activate him and it will be worse. Per Kevin's bolded message. Sick
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 04:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Without Green and Bernard...our offense is going to struggle to score 14 ppg.
Make that 12 points. Nugent is still the PAT kicker Sick
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 11:09 AM)bengals67 Wrote: sorry I started another thread before I saw this on same subject.

totally correct that other teams adjust at half time and Bengals do not. We have a lot of evidence now supporting that conclusion.

One other question- with clock running down why do we take 25 to 30 second to line up and call a play?
Marvin and his sad sack coaches have NEVER adjusted at half time!!! At least not in any noticeable way. Yes, WTF happened to up tempo? Even a little hurry up would be good. These SOB coaches Sick make me sick.
Reply/Quote
Big adjustments are made at half time but smaller adjustments have to take place throughout the game. I like to call Urban Meyer the king of half time adjustments because, well, he is. Marvin Lewis is the court jester of half time adjustments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zampese is about as predictable as a chimp with a banana.

Chimpanzese sucketh to paramount extremes - Mikey Brown.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 03:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Optimistically besides the Steelers Everyone else left on our schedule has serious problems also. But we have to win out and Have Steelers lose 1 other game.  Erickson looks like he has skill set like Edelman maybe we will be forced to use him and be better when AJ comes back.  Defense is playing better Ravens won't run on us like Bills did.

Wanna bet???
Reply/Quote
This has been going on for years. There was a similar quote after Dalton's 2.0 game. It's been said in other games as well, spanning multiple OCs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote