Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll Be OK!
Thumbs Up 
Tiger

https://youtu.be/ssYKowL8cPU

Reply/Quote
Just because you get mugged while you were only carrying $20 doesn't mean you should be fine with getting mugged.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 10:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just because you get mugged while you were only carrying $20 doesn't mean you should be fine with getting mugged.

Tiger

Now what exactly is thats supposed to mean sir... & Think about it FIRST
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 10:41 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Now what exactly is thats supposed to mean sir...

Um....that you're still getting robbed of something that was yours no matter how small it was perceived to be.  Which is what happened.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 10:46 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Um....that you're still getting robbed of something that was yours no matter how small it was perceived to be.  Which is what happened.

Tiger

Well what if you leave your house and get plowed by a semi truck tomorrow and fighting for your life in a hospital. What would you be getting robbed of that was yours to begin with?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 11:04 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Well what if you leave your house and get plowed by a semi truck tomorrow and fighting for your life in a hospital. What would you be getting robbed of that was yours to begin with?

You'd have to ask the insurance company that one.  That hospital bill would be stupid.
Reply/Quote

As the people in the south would say. Bless your heart.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 10:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just because you get mugged while you were only carrying $20 doesn't mean you should be fine with getting mugged.

What we’ve lost in this decision we’ve gained back x10 in chips on shoulders and giving the league the finger when we win the whole fucjing thing in February.

It’s going to be beautiful.
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76110cfc4014ad01ef19b1...y.gif&ct=g]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 10:13 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Wow. I was just about to lose it and flip out. 

After this thread, i now feel great!! Thanks, E!!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 11:37 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: As the people in the south would say. Bless your heart.

I love that saying. People who don't what it means might think it's nice
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:00 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: What we’ve lost in this decision we’ve gained back x10 in chips on shoulders and giving the league the finger when we win the whole fucjing thing in February.

That's pretty much where I'm at. Joe Burrow lit up the Ravens in the second matchup last year because the D Coordinator said he's not ready to put him in the HOF.

He'll quietly let this motivate him and this is a team built up of, what appears to be, mostly college team captains. They'll be ready. Like someone else said, "They pissed off the wrong team".

They went 5-3 on the road last year and then won two on the road in the post-season with a shit o-line. They went 2-3 on the road this year with a still growing o-line before winning their last four on the road to go 6-3. They're not afraid of facing anybody as the season ends, the Bills are shell-shocked and the Chiefs are barely getting by weak teams. The only teams in the NFL that I kind of fear are the Chargers and maybe the Bills. I don't fear 'St. Patty' and Kelce at all.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:30 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I love that saying. People who don't what it means might think it's nice

Well bless your little green heart.

The first time my wife said that to me I was like WTF?

She’s got a hundred of them, but she can’t recite them on command. They just come up…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow. I was just about to lose it and flip out. 

After this thread, i now feel great!! Thanks, E!!!!

https://youtu.be/Ga6WlB5NMew
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:00 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: What we’ve lost in this decision we’ve gained back x10 in chips on shoulders and giving the league the finger when we win the whole fucjing thing in February.

This. Use it like we always do, learning experience for the new Bengals fans that is for sure though and yeah...

We will be okay. Just obliterate the Rats tomorrow and again if we get to face them in the Playoffs.

Major insult to our team by the NFL in general. Take offense, they just said we aren't the Division Champs when we actually are...

Way worse than what Tom kind of said about our "fairly tough Defense."
Reply/Quote