Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We might get Mike White again..
Jets fans were screaming for Mike White week 1 and you gotta think if Flacco shits the bed again, a good chance Mike White starts against the Bengals again..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:42 PM)Tony Wrote: Jets fans were screaming for Mike White week 1 and you gotta think if Flacco shits the bed again, a good chance Mike White starts against the Bengals again..

Just because he caught lightning in a bottle once doesn't mean he's going to do it again. 

He's 3rd string for a reason. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:42 PM)Tony Wrote: Jets fans were screaming for Mike White week 1 and you gotta think if Flacco shits the bed again, a good chance Mike White starts against the Bengals again..

11 people within seven yards of the LOS
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just because he caught lightning in a bottle once doesn't mean he's going to do it again. 

I don't expect that. I expect the Bengals to thoroughly beat him down...
Reply/Quote
I'd like to think that with actual tape on him Lou doesn't get flummoxed by White again...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 11 people within seven yards of the LOS

That's all I remember is checkdowns and crossers..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just because he caught lightning in a bottle once doesn't mean he's going to do it again. 

This.

If Lou is worth a damn (I think he’s proven he is) he won’t let a repeat of what happened last time.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:48 PM)Tony Wrote: That's all I remember is checkdowns and crossers..

Yeah. One guy broke free downfield and he missed him by like 10 yards.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I would give anything to play Mike White again. That revenge would be the sweetest.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Mike White is awful. It would help Cincinnati to play him again.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:56 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Mike White is awful. It would help Cincinnati to play him again.

Idc if it’s White or Flacco. What I care about is containing Quinnen Williams.

Reply/Quote
I sense some of us getting a bit worried haha

I love it. I think it's a great story. New York'll go nuts, I'll be there in person. Yes it's a chance for revenge- it's also a chance for the legend to grow. In what should be a completely forgettable game between a championship contender and a cellar dweller, we might actually have some drama haha. Can't wait.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, and this time the Bengals aren't facing them coming off two consecutive road games.
Reply/Quote
bengals missed 1000 tackles that game. it was bizzaro world. Doubt that happens again.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 12:58 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: bengals missed 1000 tackles that game. it was bizzaro world. Doubt that happens again.

AND the refs took the ball out of Burrow's hands, so who knows if we even would've still lost...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Probably ought to focus on What's His Nuts, and the Cowboys this week first... We haven't beaten them in over a decade if I recall correctly.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton has a higher career passer rating then Flacco. And White won't happen again.
Reply/Quote

My question is why, though? I didn't watch the game, obviously, but his numbers aren't that bad: 37 of 59 307 yards 1 TD 1 INT and a QB rating of 74.6.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My question is why, though? I didn't watch the game, obviously, but his numbers aren't that bad: 37 of 59 307 yards 1 TD 1 INT and a QB rating of 74.6.

That's... pretty below average, Phil.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: That's... pretty below average, Phil.

Barely below average, maybe, but still calling for a QB whose career rating is 75.1 doesn't make much sense to me.

Now, granted if this was the week they were playing us I would totally understand. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote