Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We need a new punter
Not to be the contrarian here, but, for some stupid reason, I kind of feel that he's going to come back strong next year.

He has one chance to make big money compared to us normies, and this is it.
He HAS to know that he shit the bed this year and must improve to keep his sweet job.
Starting Monday, I expect him to seek instructors and strength coaches to up his game for next season.

If he fails, we'll have a better punter next year because he will definitely have competition and that guy can't be worse.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Should've kept Chrisman, have been saying it all year...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 10:30 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Should've kept Chrisman, have been saying it all year...

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results it the definition of insanity. They tried something else. They just need to do that again.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 11:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results it the definition of insanity. They tried something else. They just need to do that again.

You know that line/quote/whatever is not true, right?

And anyways, I'm open to a competition, but it was a wasted draft pick (as of now) and Chrisman was better in every single detail, save for hangtime (as my stats and CJD's stats showed, respectively), thus in hindsight, keeping Chrisman would've been on equal footing as using Robbins this year.

Anyways, season's done, I think the team knows what to do for next year.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 11:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You know that line/quote/whatever is not true, right?

And anyways, I'm open to a competition, but it was a wasted draft pick (as of now) and Chrisman was better in every single detail, save for hangtime (as my stats and CJD's stats showed, respectively), thus in hindsight, keeping Chrisman would've been on equal footing as using Robbins this year.

Anyways, season's done, I think the team knows what to do for next year.

I’ve always said the same thing. LOL It’s nowhere near the definition, of which there is no single definition anyway.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They 100% need to bring in Araiza. His name has been cleared and he is not even part of the civilsuit anymore. Dude has a leg and can actually change field position.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2024, 11:46 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: They 100% need to bring in Araiza. His name has been cleared and he is not even part of the civilsuit anymore. Dude has a leg and can actually change field position.

Araiza's name will garner heat to whatever team does sign him. I can honestly see some team bringing him soon after the season to just let the fire burn out before the season. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote