Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to luck into something, weekly rant
4-1 turns into 5-6... and not just barely losses , they have been depressing, the future is doomed losses. It looked so promising from the beginning,even heard people say they felt the 88 vibe with that team lol now look at us.

My playoff hopes are gone after today, no i dont expect driskel to really save us and be the next best thing. He just doesnt look the part of a top qb. And come to think about it, when dalton went out i think it was a mixture of driskels different playing style and the playcalling got a little better,all the sudden mixon started taking over the drive. Big catch by boyd and tate and ross,but it was too little too late. But to me,this really exposed Dalton of his flaws once again. He had bad throws today,bad decisions,im not sure at all why they quit letting him call audibles. But he got outplayed by mayfield and driskal. Thats not going to cut it. They need to quit making our qb be a robot out there too,and run exactly the play they are calling. God this team is such a mess,once we lost eifert and green its unreal.

So what is next in the offseason? How do we make this team a top team and a real contender? Do we really think coaching with marvin and different coordinators will do the trick? I dont , we've been there,obviously marvin cant even get his friend del rio here for defense. Are they going to sell Hue Jackson to the fans as OC or the new coach? I definitely can see that happening. Does anyone think that will take us far? I doubt it.

Then theres free agency to look forward too we got 50 mill. Weve seen that story before we KNOW what to expect. They will extend guys again and say well we really dont have that much. Then theres the draft. I think we need to luck into a top qb somehow. One that will put most qbs to shame. I think we need a big guy, with a bigger arm, just like we had in carson. That was our best chance to go all the way but there was an injury to his knee. Then management sucked the next 3 years and coaching. Its a crying shame how this franchise is ran,i dont even think its too healthy being a die hard fan of this team. Lots of stress and heartache.

Anyways we need to luck into big players. We have not been good at 1st rounders since aj green but they need to hit a grand slam with a guy 1st round this year. Will that devon white be the next rey lewis? If so take him..also i looked at Dwayne Haskins (i dont follow ohio state which i should start just to watch him) he looks like the best we can get. Big guy,strong arm,beautiful spiral , can lead a receiver , pocket passer with good mechanics. This is what i seen in his highlights. Plus hes from Ohio? Sounds like a match made in heaven. Next up i got Will Grier but im iffy about him. Then theres that 6'6 qb that reminds me of carson, herbert. But i think he will be #1 pick most likely. These are the franchise changers im looking at.

So its going to take awhile to right this ship but we have to keep pushing for a coach change or qb or both. If we really want to win.
Reply/Quote
I would not rebuild until Mike Brown is totally out of the picture. Let Katie rebuild hopefully without Hue.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:02 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would not rebuild until Mike Brown is totally out of the picture.  Let Katie rebuild hopefully without Hue.

Whats the odds of that really happening? 
Reply/Quote
If we don't win another game, it still won't matter. The injury excuse is already in place. Marv will even be applauded for doing two jobs badly.

When the season ends, Mike will symbolically flip off the fans yet again and next year will be deja vu all over again.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/GreekGodOfHops/status/1066784625660284928?s=19
Reply/Quote