Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to make ALOT of changes (Coaches & Players)
What will you do when we get the Marvin and Mike press conference to announce Marvin's contract extension through 2020.......YOU KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN! Just curious about the fan reaction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We need to overhaul the front seven besides Geno and Dunlap. We lack pass rushers on the line  and cover guys at LB. on offense we need a true deep threat opposite of Green and I would say a center to compete for the job with Bodine.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 10:14 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: No we don't.

Change HCs

Upgrade RT and C

Re-sign Zeitler

Add young potential to the d-line start building a better pass rush rotation

Let young guys take over for vets

Have a solid FA/Draft

Then we are contenders again.

Have solid free agency? Do you expect the Bengals to sign impact free agents?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:44 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Alexander got a promotion when (if ever) Marvin leaves.

That's the kind of team we support.

Sad

If Sir Elton becomes HC, I will change teams.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It makes sense...but everyone thought Paul Dawson and Vigil would replace Maualuga.

Billings is coming off of a serious injury and has had virtually no practice time. I'd put the odds of him replacing Peko next year very low. Like 10% maybe.

It generally takes a young player 3-4 years to unseat a veteran.

Dawson will never get an opportunity as long as Lewis is the head coach.  Maybe he shouldn't, I don't know, but they should give him  a sustained look now.

Billings, according to Owczarski, did not look very good in the small amount of camp he participated in.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 12:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: If Sir Elton becomes HC, I will change teams.....

Strong possibility really.   Remember Tiger Johnson.   There was a reason PA was named "Assistant Head Coach".
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:32 PM)3wt Wrote: Strong possibility really.   Remember Tiger Johnson.   There was a reason PA was named "Assistant Head Coach".

Dude, I'm serious, don't toy with me like this...... Wasted :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:59 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Andrew Billings will replace peko

In 2018.

(12-19-2016, 03:28 PM)3wt Wrote: Dawson will never get an opportunity as long as Lewis is the head coach.  Maybe he shouldn't, I don't know, but they should give him  a sustained look now.

Billings, according to Owczarski, did not look very good in the small amount of camp he participated in.

Well most rookies look bad when they get to camp. We have no clue what we have in Billings at this point.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote