Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're 5-6 with an epically horrible offensive line...what if?
We lost three close games that could have won if OL would not have been neglected completely.

Texans lost by 4
Packers lost by 3
Titans lost by 4

Think Whit and Zeitler help us win all three games and at least 2 out of 3. Even if we kept just one and replaced other in FA or draft.

Making Bengals 7-4 or 8-3 setting a whole different tone in the jungle.

This could have been done and should have been done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 12:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So is Marvin a bad coach IF he wins 7-8-9 games with a team with a horrible offensive line?

I say yes. He helped let it get to where we are bad. Pretty sure he can't control what FO does but he can control the schemes we run. he could have stepped up and asked PS, WTF are you doing? He chose not too. I also think he has handcuffed Guenther into this bend but not break BS. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 12:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would not have hurt anything that is for sure.  

Plus not being faithful to Whit is a disgrace.

You make sure that guy retires in Bengals stripes.

My feelings exactly on Whit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be surprised if Whitworth is back next year. Teams sign guys to big 2-3 year deals then cut them after 1 year all the time.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 12:40 PM)Benton Wrote: How much to watch one of you throw up in the other one's mouth?

$10...no wait, actually a 5 spot will get 'er done.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote