Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're On to New England!!!
(10-09-2016, 09:15 PM)J24 Wrote: You people need to start watching more sports. Good teams get blown out all the time and bounce back all the time. Hell remember the Patriots gave up 44 points prior to the beat down they gave us in 14.

On some occasions that does happen and is the case. That said, they just got carved up by a 4th rd rookie qb and a rookie rb. 

I mean there's no reason to think that Blount and Brady are going to move the ball against our defense at will  Sarcasm . Brady just threw for over 400 yards today. They gave Blount a day of rest and he still scored a TD.

Different coach and team altogether than the one that resides in Boston.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:15 PM)J24 Wrote: You people need to start watching more sports. Good teams get blown out all the time and bounce back all the time. Hell remember the Patriots gave up 44 points prior to the beat down they gave us in 14.

"Good Teams" do indeed

Only problem with your post is we don't fit into that category.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:07 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Ok. Anyone who plans to pass for 400+ yds and 4+ TDs next week, please raise your hand......

OK Brady, we see you. Now put your hand down.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:29 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: On some occasions that does happen and is the case. That said, they just got carved up by a 4th rd rookie qb and a rookie rb. 

I mean there's no reason to think that Blount and Brady are going to move the ball against our defense at will  Sarcasm . Brady just threw for over 400 yards today. They gave Blount a day of rest and he still scored a TD.

Different coach and team altogether than the one that resides in Boston.
Lol Zeke lead the league in rushing prior towards and Prescott is a good qb. Jesus if Your going to make points make good points.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: "Good Teams" do indeed

Only problem with your post is we don't fit into that category.

We have made the playoffs for 5 straight seasons and 6 out of the last 7. While also playing in the best division during that span. So what is a good team in your opinion?  Yes this team isn't playing good Football right now but what evidence do you have that says this team can't turn it around.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:51 PM)J24 Wrote: We have made the playoffs for 5 straight seasons and 6 out of the last 7. While also playing in the best division during that span. So what is a good team in your opinion?  Yes this team isn't playing good Football right now but what evidence do you have that says this team can't turn it around.

That was then. This is now. We are discussing this year's team.

This team? Is a trainwreck.
Reply/Quote
We are going to get killed. Brady 3 tds. Blunt man runs for 150 and 2 tds. Gronk over 100 yards.

38-10
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We might have a better chance at New England than we did today at Dallas....I have the feeling we just played the team that will win the NFC East.....That said, we can still go 3-1 against NFC East as we have been going 3-1 against NFC for a few years now. ......We might match up better against Patriots than Cowboys.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:45 PM)J24 Wrote: Lol Zeke lead the league in rushing prior towards and Prescott is a good qb. Jesus if Your going to make points make good points.
 Zeke barely lead the league. He was just in front of Blount. After the charity afforded him this week by our D he certainly leads the league by a shit ton now.

The point is next week's game is against an infinitely superior opponent to Dallas. It is against a significantly superior head coach and QB. It will be in one the the most hostile environments that the league has witnessed thus far this season. 

If today's defense shows up Brady will throw for 6 before they bring in Bissett.

Those are the points broken down at a kindergarten level.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:51 PM)J24 Wrote: We have made the playoffs for 5 straight seasons and 6 out of the last 7. While also playing in the best division during that span. So what is a good team in your opinion?  Yes this team isn't playing good Football right now but what evidence do you have that says this team can't turn it around.

Head coach.  Mellow

Offensive playcalling.  Mellow

Oline play  Mellow  

Our defense seems to have been kidnapped and replaced by a bunch of bums  Mellow

What evidence do you have from this season that says this team can turn it around? 

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wish I would've saved New England in my survivor league for next week...
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:35 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: Cincinnati-Good-700x371.png]

Should read,

"We're on to Cincinnati...should be a good practice game for us"
Reply/Quote
2-4 is a rough start.

Not insurmountable though. We'll get to 3-4 vs the Browns and 4-4 vs Washington.

If we can get on a run and end November at 7-4, we'll be good going into December.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see this team respond the way New England did that year when they were down, but we're talking about "the Genius" vs "Sir Chucklesworth".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:21 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 2-4 is a rough start.

Not insurmountable though. We'll get to 3-4 vs the Browns and 4-4 vs Washington.

If we can get on a run and end November at 7-4, we'll be good going into December.

Fair point, but until that o-line is fixed I'm not very confident even against the Browns. The Skins are 3-2 aren't they? 

Fwiw, the Ravens lost another one today.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:21 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 2-4 is a rough start.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Wooo can't wait to watch us get beat like what Michigan did to Rutgers should be a great game
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
it's a win mark it down. we win this game. we are due. just makes sense.
Reply/Quote
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought of one word and it rhymes with PUCK.

Not truck.
Reply/Quote