Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're a win against the Colts away from Super Bowl talk again!
In all seriousness...who's ready to give up on the season? Post here if you are.

This team gives just enough hope to crush it.

We're in a Bengals prison with orange bars. I'm trying to help you see them.
Reply/Quote
I don't think anyone is that delusional.
EVERYONE knew that a victory against the Steelers was a MUST, to validate any "Super Bowl" talk.

Any victory from here on out is just a "meh."
Unless they reel off 10-straight, or something.
Reply/Quote
That game did me in. I had hope, and honestly we started the season 3-5 and made the playoffs a few years back.. but this team isn't that same team. I'm a pretty hopeful guy, but I'm ready for change now. I don't want to blow it up but I want to see a new coaching staff and I want to see first round draft picks that impact our team. That was such a demoralizing loss. It is so demoralizing to see Bell get hit after 2 yards and still make it a 6 yard carry. That game crushed my hope as a fan.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:20 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: That game did me in. I had hope, and honestly we started the season 3-5 and made the playoffs a few years back.. but this team isn't that same team. I'm a pretty hopeful guy, but I'm ready for change now. I don't want to blow it up but I want to see a new coaching staff and I want to see first round draft picks that impact our team. That was such a demoralizing loss. It is so demoralizing to see Bell get hit after 2 yards and still make it a 6 yard carry. That game crushed my hope as a fan.

The Brown family and this coaching staff torture fans souls and rip their hearts out of their chests Indiana Jones style! 
Reply/Quote
I live in CLE, I wonder how the Browns fans deal with these seasons, do they watch every game?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Before the season started I predicted two losses to Steelers and no playoff wins.

This team is awful and has no chance of winning a playoff game.

All the rest is irrelevant.

Team not committed toe excellence and will be out of Cincinnati in a few years as attendance crashes.

Brown family will blame the move on Hamilton County not building a new stadium and poor support by fans.

GODel will be happy to move franchise to better location for NFL's long term strategic plan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: In all seriousness...who's ready to give up on the season? Post here if you are.

This team gives just enough hope to crush it.

We're in a Bengals prison with orange bars. I'm trying to help you see them.

Already did. I'm just hoping it ends bad enough to keep Lewis from being extended, I'm just still not sure that's possible
Reply/Quote
Welcome aboard the reality train.
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness I give us a 60 percent chance of being 5 and 4. Colts are a bottom 5 team should be a win. Jags and titans are both winnable as well. Jags offense like us struggle against good defense. Titans didnt beat the Browns until late in overtime.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:45 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: In all seriousness I give us a 60 percent chance of being 5 and 4. Colts are a bottom 5 team should be a win. Jags and titans are both winnable as well. Jags offense like us struggle against good defense. Titans didnt beat the Browns until late in overtime.

Do you think we'll make the playoffs?
Reply/Quote
Are you KIDDING? The Jags now have have TWO TEN-SACK GAMES.
Versus the Bengals porous O-line they will probably have TWENTY.

NO WAY the Bengals beat the Jags.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:45 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: In all seriousness I give us a 60 percent chance of being 5 and 4. Colts are a bottom 5 team should be a win. Jags and titans are both winnable as well. Jags offense like us struggle against good defense. Titans didnt beat the Browns until late in overtime.

Really every game we had was 'winnable' this year except the Steelers game. Unfortunately, every game was loseable too.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:47 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Do you think we'll make the playoffs?

I don't think we will win division you happy. A wild card isn't out of the question. Besides for 
Steelers and Pats and maybe Chiefs and Texans everyone else is mediocre at best We already have the Tie breaker against Bills. Schedule is easier from this point forward.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:48 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Are you KIDDING?  The Jags now have have TWO TEN-SACK GAMES.
Versus the Bengals porous O-line they will probably have TWENTY.

NO WAY the Bengals beat the Jags.

Jags offense has to be able to move the ball against our D as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:03 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Jags offense has to be able to move the ball against our D as well.

That shouldn't be an issue with their running game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That shouldn't be an issue with their running game.

They dont have a passing game that's scary we can stack the box on first and 2nd down and force Blake Bortles to beat us.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:13 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: They dont have a passing game that's scary we can stack the box on first and 2nd down and force Blake Bortles to beat us.

I'm confident the Jags will be able to move the ball.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I looked at the remaining schedule and I have us going 6-10 or so.

I couldn't care less who we draft.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I gave up on the Bengals years ago with any hopes winning a season because Marvin Lewis is head coach. This year is absolutely not surprising at all. To be honest with you Im more surprised year in year out that fans think this team is good enough to compete against the NFL's best teams and go deep in playoffs.

While Marvin is here my state of mind is simply, enjoy the moment when they win....  thats it, nothing more nothing less.
Reply/Quote
Going through the schedule game by game.
VS Colts 85% chance of win
at Titans 62 % chance of win
at Jags 52 % chance of win
at Broncos 36 % chance of win
VS Browns 94 % chance of win
VS Steelers 37% chance of win
VS Bears 81 % chance of win
at Vikings 42 % chance of win
VS Lions 50 % chance of win
at Ravens 48 % chance of win

If we win every game 50 % or better then split the other 4 were 10 -6 with an 8 4 conference record with the tiebreaker over bills and possibly Broncos if we pull the upset.
Reply/Quote