Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're a win against the Colts away from Super Bowl talk again!
(10-23-2017, 12:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I looked at the remaining schedule and I have us going 6-10 or so.

I couldn't care less who we draft.

Oh...we'll throw a 3rd or 4th Round pick at a Center and all the Homers on these boards will think we're headed to the Super Bowl.

1st Round...we'll go either TE or Tackle probably. Maybe another fast WR if they've soured on Ross.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:17 PM)GodFather Wrote: I gave up on the Bengals years ago with any hopes winning a season because Marvin Lewis is head coach. This year is absolutely not surprising at all. To be honest with you Im more surprised year in year out that fans think this team is good enough to compete against the NFL's best teams and go deep in playoffs.

While Marvin is here my state of mind is simply, enjoy the moment when they win....  thats it, nothing more nothing less.

This. Seeing the lack of talent and lack of coaching and starting 0-3 I was shocked when fans were talking playoffs. Then they talk about beating Pittsburgh. LOL.
Reply/Quote
The last 2 years i have become more and more disinterested with the NFL in general. It's pretty awful and tbh i don't know why i still watch the Bengals. I mean i'm not really into the whole self harm thing outside of this team.

Reply/Quote
Dolphins and Bills are 2 main contenders for the wild card. both have to play each other twice. Dolphins just lost Cutler. Both have to play Pats twice.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:45 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Dolphins and Bills are 2 main contenders for the wild card. both have to play each other twice. Dolphins just lost Cutler. Both have to play Pats twice.

Right now we're 14th in the conference and play the team that is 15th in the conference next week. We beat the team that is 16th in the conference already.

Say we squeak into a wildcard at 7-9 and lose in the 1st Round...is that a successful year?

How you can focus on the Bills and Dolphins for the wildcard spot when there are literally 13 teams above us...I don't know.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Right now we're 14th in the conference and play the team that is 15th in the conference next week. We beat the team that is 16th in the conference already.

Say we squeak into a wildcard at 7-9 and lose in the 1st Round...is that a successful year?

How you can focus on the Bills and Dolphins for the wildcard spot when there are literally 13 teams above us...I don't know.

No but what about 10 and 6 and an opening round loss to Houston again that's a realistic possibility. No that isn't a successful season. Its probably worst case scenario because Marvin will be retained. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I couldn't care less who we draft.

Wanna bet our first round choice will be rehabbing from an injury and end up not playing the first year?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:55 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: No but what about 10 and 6 and an opening round loss to Houston again that's a realistic possibility. No that isn't a successful season. Its probably worst case scenario because Marvin will be retained. 

You think this is a 10-6 team?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You think this is a 10-6 team?

Their are alot of mediocre bad football teams including us. Our defense will make opposing mediocre offenses poor and allow us to win a bunch of games like the bills game. 
Reply/Quote
Mathematically we are still alive, but throw in attitude and we are done..
Reply/Quote