Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're actually looking into buckeyes!
Barrett, Lewis, Holmes, Webb, etc were brought in. Think this lends credence to price at 46. Bringing buckeyes in.
Reply/Quote
I’m all for drafting buckeyes, it’s just that those aren’t the ones that’ll get me excited. Give me Price, Jones or Hubbard if he falls
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 06:03 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Barrett, Lewis, Holmes, Webb, etc were brought in. Think this lends credence to price at 46. Bringing buckeyes in.

I thought they could bring in as many "local" guys as they wanted for visits.

I don't think it lends credence to anything.
Reply/Quote
I read the title and heard this from Roger Doodell: :In the 5th round, the Cincinnati Bengals choose "The Ohio State Buckeyes!" Mellow

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 06:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m all for drafting buckeyes, it’s just that those aren’t the ones that’ll get me excited. Give me Price, Jones or Hubbard if he falls

HuHubbard at 46 would be straight up thievery. And I forgot to add lbers Chris Worley and Jerome Baker. Lewis is the one that gets me excited. Hed be an absolutely elite backup pass rusher.  Jt Barrett as well. I feel like the system messed his game up. They always ran mesh routes and didn't test down field passing.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 06:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m all for drafting buckeyes, it’s just that those aren’t the ones that’ll get me excited. Give me Price, Jones or Hubbard if he falls

If we got Sam, I'd pee myself!! Still can see him tackling Barkley and the QB in the PSU game!! 
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 06:03 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Barrett, Lewis, Holmes, Webb, etc were brought in. Think this lends credence to price at 46. Bringing buckeyes in.

It’s just the local visit. Anyone who went to an Ohio college or Cincinnati high school can attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 07:06 PM)Jpoore Wrote: HuHubbard at 46 would be straight up thievery. And I forgot to add lbers Chris Worley and Jerome Baker. Lewis is the one that gets me excited. Hed be an absolutely elite backup pass rusher.  Jt Barrett as well. I feel like the system messed his game up. They always ran mesh routes and didn't test down field passing.

Barrett's completion percentage on throws over 20 yards is awful which is probably why they didn't ask him to do it very often.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 12:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Barrett's completion percentage on throws over 20 yards is awful which is probably why they didn't ask him to do it very often.

I don't blame that all on JT, his receivers never really help him out, by either, no separation or just plain not catching the ball. Having said that though, I just don't see JT ever throwing a pass in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Need to Draft more Buckeyes, have missed out on a lot of great ones.

I would love Price, Hubbard or Lewis in Bengal stripes.

Holmes in the 5th or later would also be awesome.
Reply/Quote
We did have a meeting with Hubbard gotta believe they go Hubbard at 46 if he's there.
Reply/Quote