Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're favored to win by 3 points
Some sites had us favored by 3. Some 2.5.

That's something positive.
Reply/Quote
Couple of solid hits on ol' Joe and Mallett will be in sucking it up!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 10:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Some sites had us favored by 3. Some 2.5.

That's because the Bengals are the HOME team.

My Buckeyes took one in the posterior tonight so I am not optimistic about the bengals game tomorrow. Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 01:12 AM)Derrick Wrote: That's because the Bengals are the HOME team.

My Buckeyes took one in the posterior tonight so I am not optimistic about the bengals game tomorrow. Sad

Unlike JT, Dalton is at least an average QB. So he wont suck up the the talent around him. 

With our pass rush , flaccos no training camp and injury , and their busted OL. Plus i think i read they have 3 healthy CBs. 

We are going to rough up flacco and abuse their secondary. Shouldnt even be close... But ol marv will take his foot off the gas.
Reply/Quote
We shall see. So much depends on whether the Oline can hold up against their Dline. I'll definitely feel a LOT better if Ced can pitch a shut out against Suggs.. 
I hope it doesn't come down to a kicking contest of all 3 pointers. If it does we're screwed.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What's the best part of throwing a party with Ohio State football fans?

You never have to worry about providing food because they eat so much dick.

(This is a joke. Relax)
Reply/Quote
I don't bet on the Bengals, but if I did, I would be all over this and take them, especially when it was -2.5.

When was the last time they lost at home where they weren't fielding a M*A*S*H unit on the field? It may not have been that long ago, but honestly, when they are healthy, they are as good as any team and at home they are even better.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't bet on the Bengals, but if I did, I would be all over this and take them, especially when it was -2.5.

When was the last time they lost at home where they weren't fielding a M*A*S*H unit on the field? It may not have been that long ago, but honestly, when they are healthy, they are as good as any team and at home they are even better.

Last year vs the broncos?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:46 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Last year vs the broncos?

Didn't have Burfict, WJIII, Billings (who was slated to take a lot of snaps from Peko), or Eifert.  

Try again?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Didn't have Burfict, WJIII, Billings (who was slated to take a lot of snaps from Peko), or Eifert.  

Try again?

But they also had whit and zeitler last year.

They don't have Ross or burfict this year.

Lol. There will always be injuries or players missing games. You just want an excuse to be a homer
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:55 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: They don't have Ross or burfict this year.

Lol.  There will always be injuries.  You just want an excuse to be a homer

No, I asked an honest question that hasn't been correctly answered.  That doesn't make me a homer.  They have been excellent at home when they have a full roster. 

This is more for the masses than dissonant you, but we were excited about Rex Burkhead averaging 4.5 ypc down the stretch last year.  This year, they have a healthy Gio and Joe Mixon.

We were excited about Cody Core showing as a sixth round rookie at the end of last year, and this year we have Core, Malone, and Ross.

Those two points of potential a year ago were realized without Eifert and without Green on the field, drawing attention.

I am never going to call for a blowout, because they so rarely happen, but my only real concern is can the Bengals without Burfict stop what is sure to be a lot of designed power rush attempts.  I hope Evans gets more snaps than Vinny Rey opposite Vigil.  He can cover guys like Woodhead out of the backfield.

Who Dey, my friends...this is the first step of the journey to the trophy.  
Reply/Quote
Home team is always good for 3 points in there favor so it's a push
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I'd take the points without hesitation !
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 10:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Some sites had us favored by 3. Some 2.5.

How is that positive?  That 2.5 to 3 is only because the bengals are home.  Doesnt mean vegas thinks we will win by three  Just means they want equal betting on both sides.  
Reply/Quote