Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're not drafting Murray
In the third round if he's still there which he should be then fine. Not until then. He will last to rd3 bc of serious commitment issues.
Reply/Quote
...He isn't lasting until the 3rd round. He will be a 1st round pick when it's all said and done.

@AdamSchefter
Following Following @AdamSchefter

An NFL general manager speaking Saturday about Heisman-Trophy winner Kyler Murray: “I really believe he’s a first-round pick, a late first, I really do. And the fact that Baker (Mayfield) is having a great year will help Murray, too....He’s going to be a first-round pick.”
Reply/Quote
So is he not playing baseball then?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 09:41 AM)Au165 Wrote: ...He isn't lasting until the 3rd round. He will be a 1st round pick when it's all said and done.

@AdamSchefter
Following Following @AdamSchefter

An NFL general manager speaking Saturday about Heisman-Trophy winner Kyler Murray: “I really believe he’s a first-round pick, a late first, I really do. And the fact that Baker (Mayfield) is having a great year will help Murray, too....He’s going to be a first-round pick.”
Talent wise.
(01-10-2019, 01:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: So is he not playing baseball then?

Nobody knows. No statement from Murray. That's why I wouldn't take him.to 3rd at best. U could draft him.then he change his mind and go back to baseball.
Reply/Quote
Lol he probably will be the pick considering he is a mini Mahomes and they will get the QB the new head coach wants. He probably hashthe most potential and Athletic ability out of any of the QBs. Size and one year of college are major concerns though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I don't think this guy pans out in the NFL. Just my gut.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:27 AM)Jpoore Wrote: In the third round if he's still there which he should be then fine. Not until then. He will last to rd3 bc of serious commitment issues.

I heard on Golic and Wingo this morning on my way to work that Adam Schefter was quoted saying it's not "implausible" for the Cardinals to go after Kyler Murray as their QB and possibly trade Josh Rosen.

Would Rosen be of any interest to the Bengals (or their fans)? He looked like a very NFL-ready QB but he had some of that Carson Palmer vibe. Didn't seem too passionate about the game. More of a quiet technician.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
In light of the new Zac Taylor rumor, coupled with the fact that his brother is currently the QB coach in Philly, I was actually humoring this idea.

If Philly is willing to part ways with Foles (and let's be honest, if Foles takes them deep into the playoffs or even to the Super Bowl, conversations are going to be had there), suppose we trade Dalton for some draft picks and bring in Taylor's brother and Foles?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I heard on Golic and Wingo this morning on my way to work that Adam Schefter was quoted saying it's not "implausible" for the Cardinals to go after Kyler Murray as their QB and possibly trade Josh Rosen.

Would Rosen be of any interest to the Bengals (or their fans)? He looked like a very NFL-ready QB but he had some of that Carson Palmer vibe. Didn't seem too passionate about the game. More of a quiet technician.

My qb1b in that draft but cardinals already came out and said no way in hell they're trading Rosen. I doubt that's a possibility. It's only a story bc he said that as a college coach and now he's the HC.
Reply/Quote