Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JungleRock Mock
1st Round - Devin White (LB) - I know this pick gets mocked to the Bengals a lot already but it just makes a ton of sense. I don't think we need a Defensive End or Defensive Tackle early in this draft which is where I think a lot of the top 10 picks will come from. Through in the inevitable QB or two along with at least 1 or 2 Offensive Tackles and that sets up for the best linebacker prospect to fall right to the Bengals. Even if they keep Burfict on the team which is a big question mark this guy slides right in at Middle Linebacker to start the season.

[Image: devin-white-nfl-draft-2019-position-prim...k=Xk_Jb3Gt]

2nd Round - David Edwards (OT) - We need to improve the Right side of this offensive line in a major way. Edwards had a down year but that is mostly due to a shoulder injury suffered before the season that bothered him and ultimately cost him the last few games of the season. Assuming the medicals check out prior to the draft though I think this guy will get back to form as a quality Right Tackle to start the season.

[Image: david-edwards-wisconsin-1528322291.jpeg]

3rd Round - Michael Jordan (OG/C) - Played Guard at Ohio State for 2 seasons before moving to Center. I think the Bengals could decide to play him at Right Guard or Center and move Price to Guard if they choose. That would be a good problem to have, especially considering how poor the Right side of the line played this season.

[Image: michael-jordan-0fa99f56b375dabb.jpg]

4th Round - Kris Boyd (CB) - Had an up and down season at Texas this year. I think the Bengals need to add depth at this position and depending on if they re-sign Dennard or not will probably determine how early they do so.

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhookemheadlines....=736&h=485]

5th Round - Zach Gentry (TE) - Big Tight End that is known more as a blocker but would be a good red zone weapon as well. I think the Bengals bring back Uzomah as well but they need to draft somebody for this spot as well.

[Image: 20171111_fbl_zach_gentry.jpg]

6th Round - Tyree Jackson (QB) - Driskel did not play well for the Bengals when given his chance at the end of the season. Jackson could have used another year in college but has some talent and could be a guy worth trying to develop for the new coaching staff.

[Image: usa_today_10267415.0.jpg]

7th Round - Terry McLaurin (WR) - Special teams beast will good speed as a Wide Receiver as well.

[Image: 8723333.jpg]
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote