Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We're not mathematically eliminated yet....
But now what do you go for:
wins?
the early draft pick?
Marvin to flop on his face even further?
maybe just a reason to get drunk?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Best chance for a coaching change is for them to tank the rest of the season.

So I'm going with that.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:55 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: But now what do you go for:  
wins?
the early draft pick?
maybe just a reason to get druck?

Even if we go for wins...we won't get them. The team just isn't that good.

The Browns were 0-10 and still not mathematically eliminated in this putrid division.
Reply/Quote
Perhaps they aren't mathematically eliminated, but the are REALISTICALLY eliminated. They have been for a week or two.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The only game I may root against them is the Eagles game, IF the Eagles are still in the hunt.

Otherwise I will watch, but not root for a loss, but be okay with them 'when' they come.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:57 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Best chance for a coaching change is for them to tank the rest of the season.

So I'm going with that.
They won't have to "tank" the rest of the season, BUT THE RESULT WILL BE THE SAME!!! Sick
Reply/Quote
Best case scenario: a new coach and new kicker.

Reality: a new kicker
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:01 PM)jason Wrote: Perhaps they aren't mathematically eliminated, but the are REALISTICALLY eliminated. They have been for a week or two.

Yeah, I'm not mathematically eliminated from winning the lottery but to win it would require a miracle of size.

The Bengals have been in the position of needing a win badly and have failed utterly. The only thing that kept them in it at all is that the other teams in the division have also been losing. That's nothing to be proud of.

The Bengals are done. They can't beat average teams so they don't even deserve to go to the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:05 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Best case scenario: a new coach and new kicker.

Reality: a new kicker

I think they'll get a new HC...but I'm not sure they will be an upgrade.
Reply/Quote
We're not mathematically eliminated yet....

[Image: 103114-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Raj0.png]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Not "mathematically eliminated" at the end of week 11?

I think that should buy Marvin at least three more years, am I right fellas?
Reply/Quote
Marvin will be back next year, even if we lose out. Regardless of what happens next year, I have a feeling he's going to retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I mean, 2 games out of first place with 3 games against Steelers and Ravens left still gives us quite a bit higher chance to win the division that one might think. That said, I don't want this circus anywhere near the playoffs anyway. I'll still be happy if we somehow make it, but by all means this team has done nothing this year to deserve it.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:01 PM)jason Wrote: Perhaps they aren't mathematically eliminated, but the are REALISTICALLY eliminated. They have been for a week or two.

Exactly.  This has not looked like a playoff caliber football team for quite some time.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:55 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: But now what do you go for:  
wins?
the early draft pick?
maybe just a reason to get drunk?

ALWAYS WINS.  
Reply/Quote
I want Marvin fired, that's the only thing that will bring me back to watching the games
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If a few games go our way, we may be fighting for our division title. The AFCN won't be decided until the end of the season.

Maybe it's just the Kahlua in my coffee this morning.

Reply/Quote
This team is going to get slaughtered down the stretch.
Reply/Quote
8-7-1 will win the AFC North this season.
Reply/Quote
No A.J. and no Gio? Yeah, we're mathematically eliminated.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote