Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We're not mathematically eliminated yet....
(11-21-2016, 01:05 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 8-7-1 will win the AFC North this season.

So we need to win five of our final six games?  

LOL, good one.

We may edge the Browns, other than that....it's time to look towards 2017.
Reply/Quote
I love this team.

But I believe the coaching is killing them. When your team struggles why make the offense even more cute? Simplify till they get something right.
The overall apathy from the coaching staff is the biggest downer for me. There is no effort to fix anything.... and I believe the players see it.
No matter how much talent you have if the coaching is not getting through or showcasing strengths of the team then you will fail.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna believe one more week, hope for a win over Baltimore and a Steelers loss at Indy.
Reply/Quote
We're not good and consistent enough to pretend to anything.

We are right there we deserve to be.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 10:50 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We're not good and consistent enough to pretend to anything.

We are right there we deserve to be.

We are who they thought we were.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We're not mathematically eliminated? That there's some fuzzy math..
There's a whole lot of hidden numbers making the elimination painful to see, but it's there. A kicker who can't kick a kitten across the kitchen floor, AJ gone, Gio gone, a coaching staff that couldn't direct traffic on the great plains during a drought?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not on the "hope they lose out" bandwagon because I can't do that to my team. That said, I think I would prefer they not make the playoffs this year because it's just going to be another one and done and will give more fodder to our critics. Finish out the season keeping as many players healthy as possible, hire a new head coach and draft a fast receiver that can get separation.....
Reply/Quote