Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should all be panicking?
This is a horrible take from this clown.
Apparently the Bengals are scared because the Ravens signed an aging, injured WR (who wouldn’t be one of Cincy’s top 2 wide outs). Bengals still have a better QB and better WRs yet he thinks they are now scared of the Ravens who still don’t have their starting QB signed?
Do people like this guy really believe what they are saying?

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/allbengals-insiders-plus/craig-carton-on-odell-beckham-jr-signing-with-ravens-cincinnati-bengals-fans-are-panicking-right-now
Reply/Quote
Idiots say stupid things for views. An aging, injured and declining Odell does not worry me as a number 1 WR on any team. Especially not Baltimore who doesn’t know how to use a WR anyway. There’s a reason they can never attract legit WR FA’s. The fact that they got him to come says more about how the rest of the league views him at this point than striking fear into anyone, let alone the Cincinnati Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm laughing. Is that similar to panicking?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I will be laughing next year and in 2025 when they have a bunch of dead money which hurts their future cap dollars.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I must have underestimated his blocking skills.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It's Craig Carton.

Just saying the above three words is more than he deserves.
Reply/Quote
I admit to being very pleased last year when the Ravens managed to go through the entire draft without getting a single WR, which was their greatest need. So, now they need to spend money on an aging, one-year attempted solution.
Reply/Quote
My response to that signing:

"Oh wow, good for the Ravens, they finally have a receiver who is legitimately skilled (if not injury prone and getting up there in age.)
...Wait, they gave him how much?!? Oh damn, they really are desperate. We'll see if this lures Lamar back into signing his franchise tag tender."

I wouldn't call it panicking.
Reply/Quote
I'm freaking out maaaannnn......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I wondered why I was busy making pancakes..

Key words with those two (LJ and OBJ) IF HEALTHY. neither have been able to play a whole year from start to finish for a few years now.. so what's the odds on the number of games where they will both being healthy and playing at the same time?? 6?
Reply/Quote
The last 2 times Beckham played the Bengals he tore an ACL> It is he who should be terrified of playing us twice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 02:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm freaking out maaaannnn......

I read that in Cheech Marin voice, as opposed to the character Milhouse, from The Simpsons.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Oh I'm so scared Yawn

NOT
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 02:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I read that in Cheech Marin voice, as opposed to the character Milhouse, from The Simpsons.

Either will suffice.....or Slater from Dazed and Confused....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 07:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: Either will suffice.....or Slater from Dazed and Confused....

How could I have forgotten about Slater..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
How does an idiot, so stupid, get his own show? Ass licker. 

Reply/Quote
OBJ is washed up IMO. He will not be any good on the Ravens. Glad the Bengals didn't sign him.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think the writer meant to say Bengal fans are picnicking now.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Definitely panic..when all else fails there's always panicking to ensure you're pretending to do something useful. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote