Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We talkin Practice....Practice
Tiger

So as we discussed in the other threads if your looking for game tickets and I'm not going we can talk before they hit the exchange. This is where my season tickets are for the 2022 season. You just don't know how far down.
I had a great time for the home opener!

https://youtu.be/EzcJSR_R9TM

Reply/Quote
which games arent you going to
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 10:05 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: which games arent you going to

Tiger

I know that I'm going to the home opener and the Chiefs game 12/4 but everything else is up for sale.
I'm right now trying to see if I can forward my tix to who I want "WITHOUT" putting them on the exchange.
I'll know next week. I'm probably not going to anything in the pre season but those are my seats so if you'd like to take your kid just inbox me. For those thinking I'm lying I have another seat and you can meet Emeritus.
Reply/Quote
How many seats you got?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Do they come with a concessions voucher?
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2022, 08:36 PM)Emeritus Wrote: I'm right now trying to see if I can forward my tix to who I want "WITHOUT" putting them on the exchange.

Just send a link to upload on the phone.  That is how I have gotten tickets from season ticket holders.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2022, 01:18 AM)basballguy Wrote: How many seats you got?

I'm not going to be able to make it in town to the Miami game and its the Ring game. Just check the prices for the home opener and you'll see where this is going. I checked yesterday and my section was going for 260-700
Reply/Quote
Tiger

We'll rock again vs the Bills!!!!!
Can't wait dang it!
Reply/Quote