Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We've been officially eliminated from playoff contention
As if we were still in it...the Steelers winning mathematically eliminates us.

The Lions can pop their champagne now as we won't win a playoff game this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 09:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: As if we were still in it...the Steelers winning mathematically eliminates us.

The Lions can pop their champagne now as we won't win a playoff game this year.

Welcome to almost 2 months ago...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well we can hope that we are in a position to return the favor in 2 weeks.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we can hope that we are in a position to return the favor in 2 weeks.

I’d also love to take Mayfield and the Browns down a peg or two next week. Both their players and fans are acting like he’s an MVP and the team is a contender already.

Still a lot to play for with these division games.

Reply/Quote
IF Boyd is out, it's going to be near impossible to win the next 2.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d also love to take Mayfield and the Browns down a peg or two next week. Both their players and fans are acting like he’s an MVP and the team is a contender already. 

That smarmy little punk needs to have his ass handed to him next Sunday, courtesy of this team.  Now that would make for a very merry, and given my family, quiet Christmas.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Bengals need to lose out. End of story.
Reply/Quote
I still hope the Bengals beat the Browns and Steelers to close out the season. I know, dead cat bounce, Marvin survives as head coach and all that junk. I want the Browns and Steelers to lose as many games as possible and if those losses come at the hands of the Bengals even better. As bad as this season has been the only thing I can hope for at this point is the Bengals beat the Steelers to end the season and possibly mess up their playoff position.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals need to lose out. End of story.

Why? We never hit on 1st rd picks and Marvin will be back regardless.

Rooting for the Steelers to not only beat us, but clinch the playoffs doing so is shameful.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why? We never hit on 1st rd picks and Marvin will be back regardless.

Rooting for the Steelers to not only beat us, but clinch the playoffs doing so is shameful.

Eventually you have to hit one....look at the browns with mayfield.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That smarmy little punk needs to have his ass handed to him next Sunday, courtesy of this team.  Now that would make for a very merry, and given my family, quiet Christmas.  

It'd be nice to have Vontaze back. He could come around the edge for one of his famous knee dives on him... I can't stand that punk. It makes it even worse that my former in laws, and former step son are Browns fans... Those folks are acting like he's the next Aaron Rogers.

Can't stand that dumbass look on his face. I can't stand that lil ***** ass "beard" of his either... The footage of cops wrecking him in college while he cries is priceless though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: Eventually you have to hit one....look at the browns with mayfield.

That’s #1OA though. We’re not picking top 5 no matter what.

And the last time we hit in the 1st rd was AJ in the top 5.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:24 PM)jason Wrote: It'd be nice to have Vontaze back. He could come around the edge for one of his famous knee dives on him... I can't stand that punk. It makes it even worse that my former in laws, and former step son are Browns fans... Those folks are acting like he's the next Aaron Rogers.

Can't stand that dumbass look on his face. I can't stand that lil ***** ass "beard" of his either... The footage of cops wrecking him in college while he cries is priceless though.

Need to see this immediately...

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Need to see this immediately...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ze7jEdz5VQ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:31 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ze7jEdz5VQ

Thanks. That’s good stuff. We need to sign that cop up to play LB. he tackles better than most of our players.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF Boyd is out, it's going to be near impossible to win the next 2.
This is where the Core's Malone's and Tate's win a job for next season got to test these players at some point in their careers. Same with some of the TE I like CJ Kroft and Schreck but we can still find out about the younger players really test them. Lot of young Dlinemen to test as well.
Reply/Quote
Bengals and the Reds both stink. I hope the Reds are better this year coming.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals need to lose out. End of story.
I was torn between this as well but if we get too high of a draft position then our front office might go BPA and pass on a RG or RT which we desperately need. If we can not trade down to get our guy at a lower spot.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why? We never hit on 1st rd picks and Marvin will be back regardless.

Our last great 1st rd pick was AJ green when we had a top 5 pick. If we would have lost out the rest of the year we probably would have been a top 5 pick. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:40 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I was torn between this as well but if we get too high of a draft position then our front office might go BPA and pass on a RG or RT which we desperately need. If we can not trade down to get our guy at a lower spot.

LB in the 1st!!! It’s been too long.

Reply/Quote