Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We've been officially eliminated from playoff contention
No playoffs. Cry

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals need to lose out. End of story.

I can only hope you are not asked to give the pregame speeches. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Why the hate on Mayfield? Personally I like to see a bit of swag in the QB, something we haven't seen since Boomer.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LB in the 1st!!! It’s been too long.

Would love to have Josh Allen in the first round.
Reply/Quote
Cast my vote in for losing out. I’m not even mad. I hope we do so we get a better draft pick. That and the hopes Marvin and hue are both canned
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:29 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Cast my vote in for losing out. I’m not even mad. I hope we do so we get a better draft pick. That and the hopes Marvin and hue are both canned

Without Boyd, Green, and Dalton...I don't think we have to try to lose out. I think we will.
Reply/Quote
Mayfield: "I can't believe Hue Jackson got another job after we fired him. That makes him fake."

Everyone except Browns fans and staff: "...What the **** is he talking about?"
Reply/Quote
We've been eliminated ever since Merv wasn't fired after the latest playoff meltdown.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we can hope that we are in a position to return the favor in 2 weeks.

Exactly, that is all we can hope for at this point. If our Defense keeps playing like this we will have a chance.

I don't see the Steelers beating the Saints.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 02:33 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Mayfield: "I can't believe Hue Jackson got another job after we fired him. That makes him fake."

Everyone except Browns fans and staff: "...What the **** is he talking about?"

I'm sure it made sense in his own dumbass redneck head.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:19 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Why the hate on Mayfield? Personally I like to see a bit of swag in the QB, something we haven't seen since Boomer.

ahhhh he plays for Cleveland.....
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 11:19 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Why the hate on Mayfield? Personally I like to see a bit of swag in the QB, something we haven't seen since Boomer.

There is a huge difference between swagger and dbaggery.

Mayfield is a dbag. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals need to lose out. End of story.

Would rather see them cost somebody a playoff bid. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 08:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would rather see them cost somebody a playoff bid. 

I won't be overly happy if we win, nor sad if we lose, apathy has set in.

It would be sweet though to knock the Clowns and Squeelers out of the playoffs.

Mikey will bring Merv back regardless of these games outcomes, the injury excuse is already built in.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d also love to take Mayfield and the Browns down a peg or two next week. Both their players and fans are acting like he’s an MVP and the team is a contender already.

Still a lot to play for with these division games.

I read that in this guys voice.

[Image: 099ce7b7-7101-44c9-8aed-9855ebfdd78f_screenshot.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Thanks. That’s good stuff. We need to sign that cop up to play LB. he tackles better than most of our players.
They need to quote this cop when they tackle him on a scramble.

"You're just a dumbass who tried to run."
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can only hope you are not asked to give the pregame speeches. 

Could they really be any worse than Andy’s?

Reply/Quote

I didn’t mind it at first, but their fans are quickly making me hate them, and him. You’d think they were legit SB contenders the way they’re acting.

Reply/Quote
I think the team should take this time to rest injured players, get young players some experience and see what you have in back of the roster guys. Let the players decide if they want to play to win or play for a better draft pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2018, 12:52 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think the team should take this time to rest injured players, get young players some experience and see what you have in back of the roster guys. Let the players decide if they want to play to win or play for a better draft pick.

Given the choice every single player will want to play to win. And if don’t they shouldn’t be on the team next year.

Reply/Quote