Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will give up one of our guys
To replace Jonas. I wish it were up to me but I feel bad for you guys. We would give up one of our guys to help you all out.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 12:19 PM)packerbacker Wrote: To replace Jonas. I wish it were up to me but I feel bad for you guys. We would give up one of our guys to help you all out.

We have a Jonas brother on the team? Things are even worse than I thought...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just making it tough for people to move on PB.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 12:19 PM)packerbacker Wrote: To replace Jonas. I wish it were up to me but I feel bad for you guys. We would give up one of our guys to help you all out.

I also sometimes feel sorry for the misfortune that befalls other teams, but I would never consider giving up one of  our guys to help them out.

You sure you are a Packer fan?
Reply/Quote
I can see the headlines as we type our responses.. "Packers out of the goodness of their hearts just GIVE the Bengals their best offensive linemen because it's the right thing to do." Followed by "Massive riots erupt near Lambeau Field before the season begins.." Followed by "Packerbacker asked to stop posting on TheBengalsBoard by most Packer fans.."  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What a nice gesture.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I also sometimes feel sorry for the misfortune that befalls other teams, but I would never consider giving up one of  our guys to help them out.

You sure you are a Packer fan?

Meh, I'd give up a player or 2 to a team playing the Steelers.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Aaron Rodgers please, thank you.

He's enough to make up for Jonah's loss and some extra.  Wink

Reply/Quote