Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Now we Got Andy out of the Way
(12-13-2015, 07:50 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Agreed. 

Boy, how long have you been waiting?  Smirk
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I genuinely believe Marlon was attempting to be sarcastic with this thread, not actually arguing that the team is better off without Dalton.

I think you're right,but there's 1 maybe 2 that's not!!! LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
This thread is good for identifying some people the mods need to give a timeout to. Being happy a Bengals player is injured is proof the poster is not a Bengals fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just out of curiosity, if we only beat Balt and Pitt wins out, who is in?  I think we can win all 3, just want to fel as comfortable as possible.

Bengals would win division and likely play the Steelers in the first round.

Bengals beat the Broncos (who looked horrible today) and the Ravens, we could still wind up with the #1 seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:39 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I think you're right,but there's 1 maybe 2 that's not!!! LOL

HAHHAAA...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I genuinely believe Marlon was attempting to be sarcastic with this thread, not actually arguing that the team is better off without Dalton.

Repity Rep REP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: This thread is good for identifying some people the mods need to give a timeout to. Being happy a Bengals player is injured is proof the poster is not a Bengals fan.

Haven't seen anyone celebrating any injuries. You may have overeached.
Reply/Quote
Read the OP. Case closed.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Read the OP. Case closed.

It's been established he was attempting to be sarcastic.  At worst he's guitly of not clearly conveying his thoughts. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's been established he was attempting to be sarcastic.  At worst he's guitly of not clearly conveying his thoughts. 

Agreed.

Cut him some slack.
Lalala
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:35 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: AJ would pretty much have to win the Super Bowl for them to even consider replacing Dalton. Still even then I think it would be quite the long shot.

I totally hope we win the super bowl but I would say if we made it that far,, Andy would be back if they decide to keep him on the roster that will be the tough call for the Team.  If he is can come back in 4 to 6 weeks that will be the decision they will have to make.. anything longer than six weeks I believe they will not hold a roster spot for him.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:07 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I totally hope we win the super bowl but I would say if we made it that far,, Andy would be back if they decide to keep him on the roster that will be the tough call for the Team.  If he is can come back in 4 to 6 weeks that will be the decision they will have to make.. anything longer than six weeks I believe they will not hold a roster spot for him.

Repped for telling the truth. If McCarron lights it , I'm afraid this is the last we see of Dalton. If he's a bust Dalton likely gets an extension.
Reply/Quote