Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will win out
Tough tie today I think that the reason it was such a sloppy game is because of the time difference. I think we win out the rest of the way and finish the regular season at 11-4-1 WHO DEY!!!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Is this sarcasm?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:27 PM)Trademark Wrote: Tough tie today I think that the reason it was such a sloppy game is because of the time difference. I think we win out the rest of the way and finish the regular season at 11-4-1 WHO DEY!!!

I like you Trademark, I sure hope you missed the Ninja icon.. But if not :

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:32 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Is this sarcasm?

No? I truly believe we will win out just watch and see !
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:27 PM)Trademark Wrote: Tough tie today I think that the reason it was such a sloppy game is because of the time difference. I think we win out the rest of the way and finish the regular season at 11-4-1 WHO DEY!!!

Thats the spirit, but your wrong about today's sloppy game performance. It wasn't because of the time difference but like I said in another thread it was because of the Brit's rotten teeth. Can you imagine seeing 80,000 rotten teeth staring at you throughout a game? Distracting to say the least!

[Image: 384885_GOLDMEMBER-_3317241b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: No? I truly believe we will win out just watch and see !

I like the optimism, but I'm sorry this does not resemble an 11 win team.  They just allowed Kirk Cousins to throw for almost 500 yards and sacked him one time on almost 50 drop backs.  No way they get close to double digit wins.
Reply/Quote
Look at our upcoming schedule

Giants - W (The Giants are very beatable)
Bills - W (Bills are inconsistent)
Ravens - W (Ravens are trash)
Eagles - W (Eagles are beatable)
Browns - W (It's the Browns lol)
Steelers- W (We usually split with these guys)
Texans - W (Osweiller is meh)

11-4-1
Reply/Quote

Nothing would make me happier than your prediction coming true, but we're at the halfway point and they've yet to beat a team with a winning record, now 0-4-1. That's a real concern, IMO.

I've seen some people compare this season with 2012, when they started 3-5 and finished 7-1. The D on that 2012 allowed less than 300 ypg and only 12.8 ppg during that stretch. Does anyone see this current D putting out that type of effort over an extended stretch. I just don't see it right now. If they are going to make noise in the 2nd half, I think it will be up to the offense to make it happen, and hope the D will hold their own.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:33 PM)GodFather Wrote: Thats the spirit, but your wrong about today's sloppy game performance. It wasn't because of the time difference but like I said in another thread it was because of the Brit's rotten teeth. Can you imagine seeing 80,000 rotten teeth staring at you throughout a game? Distracting to say the least!

[Image: 384885_GOLDMEMBER-_3317241b.jpg]

The sight? How about the smell of them all exhaling in your direction  Mellow
Reply/Quote
[Image: m52qs.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Meh I see a future OT with the drafts 10th pick.
Reply/Quote
The Patriots are already terrified they have to get through us to make theSB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wait..nobody is blaming the refs or Roger Goodel? Let's blame the media.  These were obviously cgi football players and Hillary Clinton is behind it all..Too many fans were rooting twice for the redskins..  FAN FRAUD!  That's the ticket..FAN ROOTING FRAUD!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I like the cut of your gib. Here's hoping you're right!

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Didnt you say earlier today they would go 3-5? Hmm
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
It's funny...the Bengals lose a playoff game...and fans shift to next year will be our year. 5 consecutive years they do this.

Then we look terrible for the 1st half of the season...only beating bottom of the barrel NFL teams while getting destroyed by the better NFL teams to go 3-4-1 and fans concoct scenarios where we win out and go 11-4-1.
Reply/Quote
Week 17 is at home against Baltimore...I like our chances of at least winning out via a 1-game streak.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:36 PM)Trademark Wrote: Look at our upcoming schedule

Giants - W (The Giants are very beatable)
Bills - W (Bills are inconsistent)
Eagles - W (Eagles are beatable)
Browns - W (It's the Browns lol)
Steelers- W (We usually split with these guys)
Texans - W (Osweiller is meh)

11-4-1

Giants - L Monday night game (I think Marv's only Monday night win has was back in 2007 against Baltimore)
Bills - L they have looked pretty damn good recently. Won 4 of their last 5 I believe.
Ravens - L we will split this series
Eagles - L rookie QB woes continue
Browns - W it's the Browns 
Steelers - L let's just call a spade a spade: Marvin is the steelers b****
Texans - L Osweiller isn't great but he'll TJ Yates his way to a win over us.
Ravens - W series split

We finish 5-10-1 and miss the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Agreed. I'll also wake up tomorrow and know how to play Eruption with my toes.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 08:39 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Week 17 is at home against Baltimore...I like our chances of at least winning out via a 1-game streak.

The Marvin Lewis Bengals team have a real knack for winning when it doesn't matter.
Reply/Quote