Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will win out
Someone's been drinking Russell Wilson's bubble water...
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:41 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Meh I see a future OT with the drafts 10th pick.
nope.  We are going to trade up for myles garrett or tim williams you wait and see.  Or a more believable outcome is we will take another corner that, could happen too.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 10:03 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Someone's been drinking Russell Wilson's bubble water...

or Russell Bodine's bath water
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 06:36 PM)Trademark Wrote: Look at our upcoming schedule

Giants - W (The Giants are very beatable)
Bills - W (Bills are inconsistent)
Ravens - W (Ravens are trash)
Eagles - W (Eagles are beatable)
Browns - W (It's the Browns lol)
Steelers- W (We usually split with these guys)
Texans - W (Osweiller is meh)
Ravens - W (Ravens are trash)

11-4-1

I predict 5-3 out of the remaining 8 games, which will put the Bengals at 8-7-1.
I think the Eagles, Giants, and Bills are all better than most predicted. The Texans are not as good as many thought entering the season, but they are still leading their division and sitting at 5-3.

Also something of note: the Bengals have not beaten a team with a winning record this year. Nor have they beaten any team this year that made the playoffs last year.

This Bengals team feels like the 2006-2007 teams of Palmer, Chad, and Housh. Middle of the road, but the talent to be better.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 09:50 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I predict 5-3 out of the remaining 8 games, which will put the Bengals at 8-7-1.
I think the Eagles, Giants, and Bills are all better than most predicted. The Texans are not as good as many thought entering the season, but they are still leading their division and sitting at 5-3.

Also something of note: the Bengals have not beaten a team with a winning record this year. Nor have they beaten any team this year that made the playoffs last year.

This Bengals team feels like the 2006-2007 teams of Palmer, Chad, and Housh. Middle of the road, but the talent to be better.

@ Giants  L  (Bengals have already won one big stage game (Miami) and tied the other one (Redskins).  Their track record has been winning one big stage game per year.  This game is big stage so chalk it up as a loss)

Bills  W

@ Ravens  L  (Don't see this team sweeping them this year, but as bad as the Ravens have been it's possible)

Eagles  L  (Eagles should have beaten Dallas last night)

@ Browns  W

@ Steelers  L  (Another big stage game)

@ Texans  L  (Another big stage game)

Ravens  W

6-9-1

7-8-1  If they can sweep the Ravens
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 09:06 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Giants - L Monday night game (I think Marv's only Monday night win has was back in 2007 against Baltimore)
Bills - L they have looked pretty damn good recently. Won 4 of their last 5 I believe.
Ravens - L we will split this series
Eagles - L rookie QB woes continue
Browns - W it's the Browns 
Steelers - L let's just call a spade a spade: Marvin is the steelers b****
Texans - L Osweiller isn't great but he'll TJ Yates his way to a win over us.
Ravens - W series split

We finish 5-10-1 and miss the playoffs.

I agree with this, we may be able to squeak out one more and finish 6-9-1
Reply/Quote