Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We won by a scorigami
A score that's never occurred before..Today was the first ever 22-18 score in the NFL..

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-wild-win-over-patriots-ends-with-final-score-thats-never-been-seen-before-in-nfl-history/
A new term..Scorigami.. That's about useless, but I'll take it. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:54 AM)grampahol Wrote: A score that's never occurred before..Today was the first ever 22-18 score in the NFL..

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-wild-win-over-patriots-ends-with-final-score-thats-never-been-seen-before-in-nfl-history/

CRAZY!

All the years of the NFL and that's the first ever 22-18?! 

It's unusual but not THAT unusual.

Another record we've broken this year! Bring home our first Super Bowl to cap it off!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:54 AM)grampahol Wrote: A score that's never occurred before..Today was the first ever 22-18 score in the NFL..

Scorigami. I feel an ***Official Nickname*** coming on!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: CRAZY!

All the years of the NFL and that's the first ever 22-18?! 

It's unusual but not THAT unusual.

Another record we've broken this year! Bring home our first Super Bowl to cap it off!

Pretty unusual seeing as it’s the first time it ever happened……

In another thread Someone posted this.

18 times 22 pts has been scored
22 times 18 pts has been scored

1st time, it happened in the same game.
Reply/Quote
Translation: There has never been a game with this poor of a display by both kickers.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Vegas predicted it to.

40 pt OU
Bengals 3.5 pt favorites.

That is a score of 22-18.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:38 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Vegas predicted it to.

40 pt OU
Bengals 3.5 pt favorites.

That is a score of 22-18.

And they say the NFL isn’t rigged
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:04 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: And they say the NFL isn’t rigged

But how would they rig that? The players would have to be in on it and some are playing for their lives. 

It is ridiculous how often they’re so accurate but how would they rig it? 
Reply/Quote
They wouldn’t.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But how would they rig that? The players would have to be in on it and some are playing for their lives. 

McPherson and Folk are in on it. Obviously. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:37 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Translation: There has never been a game with this poor of a display by both kickers.

I don’t know - that game vs GB last year had Evan and Corsby exchanging misses five times and that was in good weather.

But yes the kickers greatly contributed to the weird score today.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But how would they rig that? The players would have to be in on it and some are playing for their lives. 

Magic
Reply/Quote

It would Be hard to rig an exact score. Not all that hard to rig a game to fall within a pt range. It just takes a couple of plays by the refs to swing a game 10-14 pts.
Reply/Quote