Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear White 9/29
I think the color rush jerseys look better with the white helmet because they don't have orange around the numbers like our current white jerseys.
Reply/Quote
BTW I really like a lot of the social media stuff the team does now, but that fairy tale video was embarrassing.`
Reply/Quote
I thought we weren't supposed to wear white after Labor Day.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW I really like a lot of the social media stuff the team does now, but that fairy tale video was embarrassing.`

Yeah, it was cringe.

If they could have somehow recreated Phil Samp's voice to narrate, it would have worked better. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW I really like a lot of the social media stuff the team does now, but that fairy tale video was embarrassing.`

I thought it was going to turn into like the players showing off the new uniform, but was left disappointed.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We have the only " color rush" jerseys with no color on them.

White is a color, technically. Mellow

(07-26-2022, 03:30 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: To those wanting a Tee jersey, I have a question…didn’t he say he wanted to switch back to his old collegiate number 5? I thought he gave the impression last year was going to be his last as 85. If so, any word on that? I’d hate to see Tee fans spend all that money on a jersey who’s number won’t be kept!

Thought I heard he was rolling with 85 again and would be changing it next year.

Something to do with rules on changing numbers. He'd have to buy all the old jerseys.

I could be wrong on that though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
i wish they had went all orange. that would look real sharp. this ain't bad though
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 11:46 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: White out will be cool. 

I get that they have to wait to do a new color rush but its disappointing they are going to revert back to those when the new white uniforms they have are better than the color rush ones. 

I agree,  why go back to the uniforms we just had? I like the new uniforms better.  And I think they should wear it more than once.  I seen a pic with the white pants, black  jersey with the white helmet it actually looked great with that combo as well. 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 02:38 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not sure if it's been said in the thread yet, but have to wear an alternate jersey.

If it matters at all, my Colour Rush is Hubbard and my wife is rocking the Burrow womens:

[Image: 5lxvdtd.jpeg]

Props to Truck and his better half for being hard core fans.
A lot of fans have the jersey but how many have the color rush dog?
Reply/Quote
I said elsewhere I would like to see them wear the Alternate helmets for that game. Would look cool in all white
Reply/Quote

Not my favorite they’ve ever done but I did find the poke at the league as the mean old wizard pretty funny. The helmet/uniform rules are beyond stupid.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not my favorite they’ve ever done but I did find the poke at the league as the mean old wizard pretty funny. The helmet/uniform rules are beyond stupid.

I didn't get it at first but now it makes sense. They can only wear the alt helmet with alt, classic or color rush jerseys. They don't have time to make a new color rush (the 2 year reference) to wear with the alt helmet so they have to use the "old" one. I also missed the evil wizard part the first time. 

Yeah, i'm a bit slow sometimes...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 07:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Props to Truck and his better half for being hard core fans.
A lot of fans have the jersey but how many have the color rush dog?

LOL awesome!

Coco is actually a Bolognese; I only agreed to a small dog if it was an Italian Breed.

There are 3 breeders in the US (IIRC, Tennessee, Idaho and Colorado) and at the time, one in Canada, who has since passed away. VERY rare breed, despite looking exactly like a Bichon Frise (their closest relative) or when hair is cut, Toy Poodle.

She DOES watch the games with me too, but she's not always happy to wear the jersey LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 09:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: LOL awesome!

Coco is actually a Bolognese; I only agreed to a small dog if it was an Italian Breed.

mmmmm.   sounds delicious
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2022, 09:31 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: mmmmm.   sounds delicious

LOL

We still get that pun told to us, to this day Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote