Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wearing Dalton Jersey to Browns Bar
(04-18-2018, 10:04 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Goff and Wentz were the 1 and 2 off the board and they could have had Wentz, not Goff.  Watson looked quite good pre-injury but the jury is still out on him being the kind of QB who could put the Browns on his back.  That's quite the task, so no shame there.

Look, I'm just saying that QB is the most important position in football, the Browns are legendary for that jersey of 1000 nameless QBs, and they finally put a bunch of legit football minds in their front office.  With all that being said, 2018 would be an insane time for them to let multiple other teams decide the QB they get.  The Browns need to take the best QB in the draft at #1 overall and they might actually have a front office capable of figuring out which of the 3 or 4 is the best. 

Yes they have put some football people there. They've also put an improved team there, which is something any QB needs. We will see how they turn out this year and next. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 02:36 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I am fairly certain Barkely is better than Mixon regardless of whether he's taken a snap. If you think that this take is unreasonable or outlandish then you have highly inferior analytical skills, or are extremely close minded, or just a bias bengals fan.
We'll see after he takes a few weeks worth of NFL hits .
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 02:36 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I am fairly certain Barkely is better than Mixon regardless of whether he's taken a snap. If you think that this take is unreasonable or outlandish then you have highly inferior analytical skills, or are extremely close minded, or just a bias bengals fan.

I think its unreasonable because Barkley has yet to take a single snap in the NFL. Therefore, he is not yet better than Mixon. KiJana Carter had all kinds of potential too. Until Barkley proves it in the NFL, he's not better. He may end up being better, but he's not better yet.
Reply/Quote

Yeah.....but there's always that Penn St RB curse...... Hmm 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Why....   Gotta wait for them to produce...

Remember when Trent Richardson was the Best running back prospect since AP?  yeah how that one turn out..

The thing is you never know and skill players especially might have found something that worked in college that gets shut down in the pros.   You never know what a player can or cant do until they are out their doing it.

Until then its potential...

Doesn't make me closed minded... If we were talking about Some other teams starting RB id say the same.

the fact that you think someone is closed minded because they don't agree with you paints you as the close minded one.
Reply/Quote