Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather forecast for Saturday playoff game
Doesn’t look like weather will be an issue for either team. Sunny with hi of 36, low of 23. The ball will be stiff from the cold, thus easier to punch out on a runner. Doubt it has any effect on catching the ball since they wear those gloves. So maybe in our favor for the passing game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
More great news, thanks Dog. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Moving the chains guys were talking about running backs who have been sidelined for a while. Said not only is conditioning a concern, but they tend to struggle with ball security when they return. Henry may be putting tbe ball on the ground.
Reply/Quote
Way better than here. Like 8 degrees when we wake up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 08:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Moving the chains guys were talking about running backs who have been sidelined for a while. Said not only is conditioning a concern, but they tend to struggle with ball security when they return. Henry may be putting tbe ball on the ground.

Let’s hope so cause he’s going to play. You have to give mad respect to a guy that misses 1/2 the season and is still in the top 10.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Let’s hope so cause he’s going to play. You have to give mad respect to a guy that misses 1/2 the season and is still in the top 10.

He is a beast and hoping he is a little rusty.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 08:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Moving the chains guys were talking about running backs who have been sidelined for a while. Said not only is conditioning a concern, but they tend to struggle with ball security when they return. Henry may be putting tbe ball on the ground.

Boomer Esiason was the guest at 4:00, and he brought up something I'd actually forgotten or not considered.  I knew Zac was on the Dolphins' coaching staff several years back, but he also coached Tannehill.  So he has some inside info, although it has been a while- and Tannehill has improved as a QB.  One thing he does do well is throw the deep ball on play-action.  I'd look for a couple of those this Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 10:15 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Boomer Esiason was the guest at 4:00, and he brought up something I'd actually forgotten or not considered.  I knew Zac was on the Dolphins' coaching staff several years back, but he also coached Tannehill.  So he has some inside info, although it has been a while- and Tannehill has improved as a QB.  One thing he does do well is throw the deep ball on play-action.  I'd look for a couple of those this Saturday.

That’s really good info. I didn’t know? Hopefully that’s a plus? I’m sure Zac has been watching a lot of film with Lou.

Reply/Quote
It's cold weather, but not THAT cold. Thanks for the weather update.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Let’s hope so cause he’s going to play. You have to give mad respect to a guy that misses 1/2 the season and is still in the top 10.

King Henry is a stud when healthy man, no doubt about it. Doesn't sound like he is though, prepare like he is healthy is all I can
say and think about Foreman and the other back. They are good too and they have a good OL. Watch out for Play Action as that
is what Tannehill is the best at when the running game is working and taking the focus off of him.
Reply/Quote