Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Practice News On Injuries
Eifert didn't practice. Odds are he will sit out another game......AJ Green and Boling also didn't practice, so they are questionable for Sunday......LIMITED PRACTICE were Hill, Burkead, Uzomah and IIoka. so they are possible but banged up and gimpy going into Sunday.......The lack of healthy TE's and RB's is not good news nor is our best WR hurting also. That doesn't leave many offensive weapons.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Green gimpy, Hill and Burkhead hurt?

Sounds like a 15 carry/10 catch kind of day for Gio.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eh just give the main guys the week off. This game was over by halftime last week.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I hope Gio brings his A game this Sunday.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 07:12 PM)kevin Wrote: Eifert didn't practice. Odds are he will sit out another game......AJ Green and Boling also didn't practice, so they are questionable for Sunday......LIMITED PRACTICE were Hill, Burkead, Uzomah and IIoka. so they are possible but banged up and gimpy going into Sunday.......The lack of healthy TE's and RB's is not good news nor is our best WR hurting also.  That doesn't leave many offensive weapons.

I don't know, I think the QB scramble for 5 yards on 3rd and 10 has been working very well, I consider it a killer offensive weapon that has been underutilized up until this season.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 10:26 PM)magikod Wrote: I hope Gio brings his A game this Sunday.

They just need to take it one game at a time. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 07:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Green gimpy, Hill and Burkhead hurt?

Sounds like a 15 carry/10 catch kind of day for Gio.

Yep, and I'm sure New England would be ready for that.  Just like the Bengals were ready to stop the Cowboys running game and make Dak beat them deep (a guy that hasn't thrown a 20 yard pass in five games).  Oh wait....
Reply/Quote
I hate to ask, but what's worse, the Bengals offense, or their defense? lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 12:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I hate to ask, but what's worse, the Bengals offense, or their defense? lol.

Probably neither but slight edge to offense for at least passing it well.  Total yards rank...

Pass offense...4th
Rush offense...24th

Pass defense..13th
Rush defense...21st
Reply/Quote
So is this Eiffert's back now? Or still the foot? I know that no one here knows so I'm just asking rhetorically.

Regardless, I'd run an unbalanced line with Jake Fisher as the 6th. Call him a TE so he can go out into a pattern every once in a blue moon. I think that would help our run game considerably, and might even help our pass pro.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 03:20 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: So is this Eiffert's back now? Or still the foot? I know that no one here know's so I'm just asking rhetorically.

Regardless, I'd run an unbalanced line with Jake Fisher as the 6th. Call him a TE so he can go out into a pattern every once in a blue moon. I think that would help our run game considerably, and might even help our pass pro.

Eifert's foot is ok. The thing is, is that he had gas really bad one day at practice and he lifted his leg up to let one rip and he hurt his back. Now he's going to be out for a few more weeks, if not longer.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 07:37 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Eh just give the main guys the week off. This game was over by halftime last week.

Sad, but true.  Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 02:05 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Probably neither but slight edge to offense for at least passing it well.  Total yards rank...

Pass offense...4th
Rush offense...24th

Pass defense..13th
Rush defense...21st

This speaks to how freaking good Dalton is. Garbage offensive line and play calling and we're still 4th in passing yards. That's impressive. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Somehow, someway, if we can beat NE, lol. Our odds have to be very low. Belichick probably sees every weakness and can't wait. I wish our coaches and players were more accountable.
Reply/Quote