Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weedstache Boxes
I finally have em ready and listed on Etsy and a few other venues..
https://www.etsy.com/listing/555316490/handmade-weedstache-box-free-shipping
Finished or unfinished..available in walnut and maple,  cherry and maple and Spanish cedar..
I have a few in Caribbean Walnut (not listed yet) for a little more..I love the look of Caribbean walnut after it has a thin coat of linseed oil..
Anyway, if anyone is interested they're ready..
[Image: pmh4gBObj]
[Image: pnpNd2coj]
And I also have plenty without the brand/logo.. Plain wood lids..
Just in case anyone is wondering I am not a cannabis user, but I do fully support anyone's desire to use it. As far as I'm concerned you should be allowed to ingest any substance you want as long as it doesn't affect other people.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2017, 01:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: I finally have em ready and listed on Etsy and a few other venues..
https://www.etsy.com/listing/555316490/handmade-weedstache-box-free-shipping
Finished or unfinished..available in walnut and maple,  cherry and maple and Spanish cedar..
I have a few in Caribbean Walnut (not listed yet) for a little more..I love the look of Caribbean walnut after it has a thin coat of linseed oil..
Anyway, if anyone is interested they're ready..
[Image: pmh4gBObj]
[Image: pnpNd2coj]
And I also have plenty without the brand/logo.. Plain wood lids..
Just in case anyone is wondering I am not a cannabis user, but I do fully support anyone's desire to use it. As far as I'm concerned you should be allowed to ingest any substance you want as long as it doesn't affect other people.. 

as a fan of Puns  your logo is awesome
Reply/Quote