Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 1 Fundraising Bets
We’re still $799 away from the Bengals Board fundraiser goal. With week 1 here why not make some friendly wagers to raise money and get that last $799 taken care of so Holic doesn’t have to? We’ve got to have some gambling addicts here right? Let’s put that money to good use.

Use this thread to offer up/accept any open bets. If you win the other person donates the predetermined amount to the fundraiser. If you lose, you’ve got to donate.

If we get a handful of bets in here Like this we’ll make a nice dent in that $799.

Could bet on the winner of the game. How many TD’s Burrow will account for. How many catches Boyd will have. How many yards will Mixon put up now that he’s got that new contract. How many points will the offense score? How many sacks or turnovers the defense will have.

I’ll start it off with an open wager. 1st to accept it gets the chance to win, gloat, and make me donate another $25 to the board. I’ll bet $25 the bengals win week 1. Anyone want the bet? Bengals lose and I’ll donate $25. Bengals win and you have to donate $25 (And I’m selfish so I won’t donate unless someone takes the bet-got to make me pay).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great Post Leaonardfan40. I wont take your bet, but I will offer a bet out there.

For $25 donation pledge, Joe Burrow gets 3 TD's. Any combination of passing, rushing or catching counts.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 06:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Great Post Leaonardfan40. I wont take your bet, but I will offer a bet out there.

For $25 donation pledge, Joe Burrow gets 3 TD's. Any combination of passing, rushing or catching counts.

I will match this pledge and DOUBLE it if the Bengals get a win!!! (note: if they win and don't hit Burrow with three TDs, I will still pledge $25)
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I will match this pledge and DOUBLE it if the Bengals get a win!!! (note: if they win and don't hit Burrow with three TDs, I will still pledge $25)

Joe

Reply/Quote