Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How odd is it that the Browns managed to halt their losing streak without winning?

It’s just so browns...it’d be like the bengals taking the lead late in a playoff game and then fumbling it away Ninja

Oh wait, there is a bright side for the Browns in that
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Your sister sounds hot...picture?

I think I have a picture of she and I engaging in an uncomfortably stimulating wrasslin match during our college years and on old HD...

EDIT: This seems like a fitting thread-killer of a post!
Reply/Quote
We're tied for first place!  Baltimore beat Buffalo's 5th stringers...or was that University of Buffalo? 
Indy isn't the worst team in the league and we're not as bad as we initially looked early on. Baltimore will be a real test .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 04:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Game is fixed?

Tiger With these new filippin' rules AND New York (NFL) telling referees who to eject, every game is kinda fixed going in...

If a team has a diva QB making unGodly money chances are good that team gets an automatic edge.

Next year, the NFL will change to the NFL-F....National Football League-Flag football.
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Sorry man. I should have known better than to be on the gameday thread in the 1st half. I shut the laptop down at halftime...and the rest is history.

I won't make that mistake again.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I actually read ALL 88 pages of this thread, last night... man, talk about panic mode.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry man. I should have known better than to be on the gameday thread in the 1st half. I shut the laptop down at halftime...and the rest is history.

I won't make that mistake again.

I don't touch any devices, during the game.

Haven't since '09 lol.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote