Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-14-2018, 12:50 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It got kind of ugly there for awhile but I'll take it.

Notice that it was when Mixon was out of the game. No coincidence.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can’t you just be happy we won?

Kid is obviously going to be a work in progress.

He kept us in the game with that TD in Indy, so I wouldn't call him a non factor.

There definitely seems to be more room for the others to work out there.
Reply/Quote
Good golly. Did we just win a prime time game?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Bengals improve to 23-22 all time against the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:55 AM)Joelist Wrote: What I liked was even after Price went out the line overall held up. Hopkins did okay in relief although the line did collapse a few times overall I was happily surprised.
Line definitely deserves credit. Dalton didnt get sacked and for the most part had the time e needed to throw.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:03 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Line definitely deserves credit. Dalton didnt get sacked and for the most part had the time e needed to throw.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lazor deserves some credit for that too.  Moved the pocket and used quick hitters a lot and Andy did his part by getting the ball out really fast.  I think Lazor gets who Andy is as a player and what are personel can and can't do
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: With his fingertips? Throw was terrible.

Threw sidearm around a defender....tough play for QB and WR. Boyd got more than fingertips on it...but it was a tough play. Still....gotta have those crucial catches. There were 6 drops tonight....but Boyd had a very nice game. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Either 6 or 7 drops. That needs to be cleaned up.
Reply/Quote
Dalton with a great prime time performance.

Hard fought win in prime time.

Anyone not happy with this is a big baby.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't perfect...but they're young and they finished. 2-0. Now got 10 days to get ready for Carolina
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:56 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: SEIZE THE DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, could be the start of a quarterback controversy in Baltimore, Pittsburgh in disarray with Bell and Rottenburger another year older, and Cleveland, while improved, are still in rebuilding mode. Time to 'Seize the Day" indeed.
Reply/Quote
Yeah if you find yourself not happy about a win spend some time here.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Ravens-24x7&s=c79d285c0a0281ee71dcf2d9ec423e37

Reply/Quote
Pass protection is a helluva damn thing ain’t it?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:30 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Pass protection is a helluva damn thing ain’t it?

And having Bill(y) Price and J. Mixon.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:07 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Lazor deserves some credit for that too.  Moved the pocket and used quick hitters a lot and Andy did his part by getting the ball out really fast.  I think Lazor gets who Andy is as a player and what are personel can and can't do

yes, that's what we need our team to do, undersatnd what our playesr are capable of or not, and not ask them to do things that they aren't capable of just for the sake of thinking this is the right/only way.

and forcing andy to rollout is something we haven't seen maybe in andy's whole career, it buys him free time.
Reply/Quote
Lol they're calling for Harbaugh's head in the baltimore forums, hilarious. They're worse than us an we call for Mavin's head all the time.

THE GOOD:
We lost - hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Harbaugh and his staff
THE BAD:
We lost - Harbaugh and his staff are still here
THE UGLY:
We lost - Harbaugh and that whiney, sniveling face of his. He is one Ugly person to look at.

Another hilarious quote:
"By the way, on a side note... the other good is that even though the bengals won and may make the playoffs... we all know that as long as they have Marvin Lewis as their head coach that team will always lose their first game in the playoffs.... so I don’t even know why they try... also, their stands were only half filled if that last night..."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Another hilarious quote:
"By the way, on a side note... the other good is that even though the bengals won and may make the playoffs... we all know that as long as they have Marvin Lewis as their head coach that team will always lose their first game in the playoffs.... so I don’t even know why they try... also, their stands were only half filled if that last night..."

Still does not take away the fact the Bengals still won THIS game. Wow, the butthurt is real.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote