Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
No Costanzo better mean a DAMN FEAST for our DLine
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whoa! They have their color rush jerseys on...

are they wearing the white pants as well or black? Black, i think, would look super cool with the color rush jersey.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:11 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: No Costanzo better mean a DAMN FEAST for our DLine

:andy:
Reply/Quote
Please, Cincinnati, for the love of all that is holy and good, do NOT play down to your opponent today.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here come the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/WLWT?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@WLWT</a> <a href="https://t.co/jCb20VjP9z">pic.twitter.com/jCb20VjP9z</a></p>&mdash; Mark Slaughter (@MarkVSlaughter) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkVSlaughter/status/1038822547570257920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
Reply/Quote
DirecTV screwed up, and their answer was a free season of NFL Ticket. Please Bengals, make that a joyful decision!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Please, Cincinnati, for the love of all that is holy and good, do NOT play down to your opponent today.

Umm... Have ya met Marvin Lewis?  Cry
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whoa! They have their color rush jerseys on...

are they wearing the white pants as well or black? Black, i think, would look super cool with the color rush jersey.

That’s a great look. Bengal tigers, after all, can be either black and orange or black and white.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whoa! They have their color rush jerseys on...

That's actually a really good idea...

But it's all white, with smatterings of black and an orange helmet 
Reply/Quote
ffs Espn Countdown is awful. Opening freaking Sunday of the NFL, and all they do are skits, sit down player interviews, blah blah blah
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s a great look.  Bengal tigers, after all, can be either black and orange or black and white.

Yessir. I was a little shocked to see it since i hadn't heard a peep about it. I'd still like to see the black pants with the while jersey though. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So the Pats Offense today is featuring Rex Burkhead and Jeremy Hill. Could you imagine an offense like that? Nope Not me
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yessir. I was a little shocked to see it since i hadn't heard a peep about it. I'd still like to see the black pants with the while jersey though. Big Grin

The uniforms schedule was released last week. Only scheduled to wear the color rush once this year, and it's on the road, week 1.... 

I get the feeling that the team was told they had to wear them at least once and they want to get it over with as early as possible (I saw tweets last year that the coaches weren't fans of the color rush uniforms)  
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yessir. I was a little shocked to see it since i hadn't heard a peep about it. I'd still like to see the black pants with the while jersey though. Big Grin

They announced it the last week of August
Reply/Quote

That’s a great look!

My favorite all time uniform combination is orange jersey with black pants. That looks bad — and by bad I mean good.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:28 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: So the Pats Offense today is featuring Rex Burkhead and Jeremy Hill. Could you imagine an offense like that? Nope Not me

Watch Hill have an MVP-like season with New England  Whatever It would be just our luck, that's for sure... Although maybe Jeremy just needed a kick in the @$$ from Bill, something he'd never get from the likes of Marvin. The potential Hill showed his rookie year hasn't been seen since. Wouldn't entirely shock me if Bill gets the most out of Hill
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:33 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Watch Hill have an MVP-like season with New England  Whatever It would be just our luck, that's for sure... Although maybe Jeremy just needed a kick in the @$$ from Bill, something he'd never get from the likes of Marvin. The potential Hill showed his rookie year hasn't been seen since. Wouldn't entirely shock me if Bill gets the most out of Hill

I actually only expect him to be the short yardage/ goal line back.

That said, I expect him to get a ton of TDs, as his short yardage success combined with Gronk will make PA deadly on the goal line.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see a blacked out uni-combo with the helmet colors reversed.

These should be worn with the color rush uni's.
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1312.photobucket.com%2F...6d.jpg&f=1]
Reply/Quote
I know it’s week one but after last year i really feel like this is almost a must win bc the colts are one of the weaker opponents on our schedule we can’t let this road game slip i want to blow Luck out
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote