Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jets***
Andy says game ball goes to Zampese & I concur
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:05 PM)Tankvet Wrote: what a lucky interception, I don't think he knew where it was until he caught it

good coverage, back shoulder throws are so tough ,, he was right in position and actually made a great catch
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: Nuge still makes me nervous even on chip shots but he gets some love today.

???? no chip shot to win the game
Reply/Quote
Lol at the "put McCarron in" comments early in the game.

Just saw Andy say the game ball goes to Zampese for his first win.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol at the "put McCarron in" comments early in the game.

Just saw Andy say the game ball goes to Zampese for his first win.

I have to admit that I had the thought after the 5th sack.  Not for performance purposes, just for Andy's safety.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: good coverage, back shoulder throws are so tough ,, he was right in position and actually made a great catch

He got it knocked and held into his arms by the Jets player but he was still in good position.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Andy says game ball goes to Zampese & I concur

There seemed to be some great calls, but also some very bad.  I'd personally give the ball to Andy and Hunt.  If not for the blocked field goal, we lose. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 02:26 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Not watching anymore. Game over already.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 06:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

His pants got some yellow discipline Smirk
Reply/Quote