Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jets***
(09-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Whacked Wrote: My apologies. I saw they were inactive and assumed they were injured. What's the deal as to why they are not playing?

Yup, what JFK said.

The narrative would be that we need teams guys, but if we went 1 less at LB, I think we would've been fine: we need pass rushers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Charles Woodson was a spectacular football player. HOF lock. As a commentator, not so much. He was actually calling the Raiders "we." Randy Moss had to ask him who is this we? He has a very long way to go.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Well Boomer just picked the Jets
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Whacked Wrote: My apologies. I saw they were inactive and assumed they were injured. What's the deal as to why they are not playing?

Core is still learning ST. Until he gets that aspect down, Wright will get the nod over him. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
You guys ready for this?????
Reply/Quote
Yeepee a 7pm game Big Grin

Good game everybody !!! WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY SUNDAY!!!! Welcome 2016....I appreciate spending game days with all you great fans!!

I must say last year's playoff game took a chunk of my Bengal spirit and I just haven't been as passionate about the start of this season. Anyone else feeling like this?? I hope a W in New Jersey will change all of that. The men have a brutal schedule to start the season so it's important to get off to a great start!!

WHO DEY LETS ROAR!!! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Yeepee a 7pm game Big Grin

Good game everybody !!! WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you really need to move  Wink
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Let's hope Dunlap and Geno run wild and completely dominate the Jets O-line!
Reply/Quote
Almost 1 AM, downed an expresso shot and cracked open a bud.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You can only dress 46, so there has to be healthy scratches.

Generally you are going to do that with the bottom of the depth chart.

Thank you 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Dude, you really need to move  Wink

From here ? Uh I rather sleep not much Big Grin 

[Image: Emmoneuf51da72e913285.jpg]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 12:31 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Ok, where can I stream it since I'm in Columbus?

There's a thread in gameday forum that has alink to a reddit page that has tons of links to choose from.
Reply/Quote
Geoff Hobson ‏@GeoffHobsonCin 32s32 seconds ago
Bengals captains wearing NYPD ball caps

I also saw Whit wearing a Fire Dept hat - not in tweet
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Geoff Hobson ‏@GeoffHobsonCin  32s32 seconds ago
Bengals captains wearing NYPD ball caps

I also saw Whit wearing a Fire Dept hat - not in tweet

That was awesome to see
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:56 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: From here ? Uh I rather sleep not much Big Grin 

[Image: Emmoneuf51da72e913285.jpg]

Can we come live with you?
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:54 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Almost 1 AM, downed an expresso shot and cracked open a bud.

I'm on #4 and just getting started. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
What a great and emotional pregame. Saw people there from all races holding the flag up, players with hands on their hearts. Very well done Bengals, Jets, and their fans. And Marv is wearing a FDNY hat for the game. Kudos to all of them.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Don't think I like the idea of Pacman on KR.
Reply/Quote