Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jets***
(09-11-2016, 05:12 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Dalton pressured all day, sacked seven times, and still throws for 366 yards.

But he sucks.  Right.

AJ Green 12 catches, 180 yards, 1 TD
Andy Dalton 23-30, 366 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Those are the Game Balls
Reply/Quote
Dalton and Green played their tails off. Props to Hunt and Shaw.
Reply/Quote
What's hilarious is a missed XP and we're in overtime. Bet the Jets fans are livid
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: The most undeserving win in the history of football, but I'll take it..

I'm guessing you didn't watch the Steelers vs Seahawks Super Bowl in Detroit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta take your hat off to Andy. He was under duress most of the day and just continued fighting and making plays. I don't think there's any doubt that he's taken that 'next level' step.

AJ is a monster. Great effort! When he's in beast mode...he's unstoppable and it's awesome to watch.

The O-line and defense have some serious work to do this week in the film room and practice, but it's great to win the opener...especially in a hard fought game and tough environment.

Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
What a win that was
Reply/Quote
Dalton played like an MVP today!!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Gotta take your hat off to Andy. He was under duress most of the day and just continued fighting and making plays. I don't think there's any doubt that he's taken that 'next level' step.

AJ is a monster. Great effort! When he's in beast mode...he's unstoppable and it's awesome to watch.

The O-line and defense have some serious work to do this week in the film room and practice, but it's great to win the opener...especially in a hard fought game and tough environment.

Who Dey!!!

Let's trade Bodine for a bag of chips and a toilet brush.
Reply/Quote
Andy and AJ put the team on their backs and carried us. It was gutty football.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:13 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Dalton IMO.  For continuing to fight and win after being sacked 7 times.  And getting passes off with  no protection.

I have no problem with this dude stood tall after being mauled all day. 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Let's trade Bodine for a bag of chips and a toilet brush.

The Bengals need a plunger though...
Reply/Quote
If you were to tell me that the QB would have 6 sacks and 6 incompletions, there is no way in hell I would believe that his completion percentage was 76.6%
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'm guessing you didn't watch the Steelers vs Seahawks Super Bowl in Detroit.

X2
Reply/Quote
What a game!!
Reply/Quote
Amazing. We gave up 7 sacks, had a turnover, missed FG. Couldn't run the ball, no pass rush and stI'll win on the road in New York on 9/11

Who f****ing Dey
Reply/Quote
Nice to as we have a weapon in LaFell. Also nice to see Hunt earn his paycheck and help us out a few times.

WHO DEY.

Next week will be WAR!
Reply/Quote
Imagine if Dalton were afforded decent protection in the pocket.
Reply/Quote
Nuge still makes me nervous even on chip shots but he gets some love today.
Reply/Quote
Just maybe the cut Hunt guys were a bit premature. I sure hope so.
Reply/Quote
That Jets D is FERROCIOUS

They will be a playoff contender for sure.

We're just better. Hehehe
Reply/Quote