Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks***
(09-08-2019, 08:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: While our defense played well, Wilson had a 134.6 passer rating.

will you stop with hate of Taylor and Lou now
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:50 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: will you stop with hate of Taylor and Lou now

Eventually, but probably not just yet.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:39 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I completely get it and I’m glad we have a coach that dosent run the ball just cause everyone thinks you should. My problem is with Dalton, not the game plan. I’m just saying he’s not the QB that’s going to take this team to a SB and everyone knows it.

He does seem to always make enough mistakes in crucial moments to cost us games.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:42 PM)BoBengal Wrote: One thing no one is mentioning.. giving up at TD before the half on an emotional personal foul on 3rd down. That 7 points swings the game...

I commented on that earlier. That drive brought to you by Kirkpatrick. Without the penalty would have been 3rd and long and then he whiffs completely on the tackle, which if he makes like most pros should then its a FG instead of a TD. Completely infuriating.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:50 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: will you stop with hate of Taylor and Lou now

Only if PFF starts rating coach’s...

Jk Pistons you’re my boy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:46 PM)McC Wrote: No...you're a troll because of the trolling.

So I'm a "troll" if I say things that you don't like to hear? Ok. Thing is, I root for the laundry. I couldn't care less about Dalton or Dre K or Erickson as "people". They're nothing but cattle to me. If one of them falls out the back of the truck and cracks their head, all I care about is replacing them on the field. I see Dalton as a liability. A reason why we keep losing. Anyone who stands in the way of winning needs removed, I don't care whose feelings it hurts.
Reply/Quote
Anyone think the outcome would have been different if it didn’t rain?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:00 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: So I'm a "troll" if I say things that you don't like to hear? Ok. Thing is, I root for the laundry. I couldn't care less about Dalton or Dre K or Erickson as "people". They're nothing but cattle to me. If one of them falls out the back of the truck and cracks their head, all I care about is replacing them on the field. I see Dalton as a liability. A reason why we keep losing. Anyone who stands in the way of winning needs removed, I don't care whose feelings it hurts.

You're a real treat.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:00 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: So I'm a "troll" if I say things that you don't like to hear? Ok. Thing is, I root for the laundry. I couldn't care less about Dalton or Dre K or Erickson as "people". They're nothing but cattle to me. If one of them falls out the back of the truck and cracks their head, all I care about is replacing them on the field. I see Dalton as a liability. A reason why we keep losing. Anyone who stands in the way of winning needs removed, I don't care whose feelings it hurts.

Calling people cattle.  You have a lot more problems than a football game.
Reply/Quote
I didn't have us winning today, and I didn't think it'd be this close. So I'm now looking forward to the rest of the season and what this offense can do under Taylor. Not a bad showing for Anarumo and co, either.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:45 PM)Housh Wrote: He has games where he really holds no responsibility for the loss but this one isn’t it. Dalton has below league average ability to extend plays after the line breaks down, he has a WEAK arm and cannot make plays down the field on the run and in the playoffs you NEED that ability if you don’t have immense pocket presence. He also gets clutch passes batted down because of his size. That’s not his fault but it hurts him. He is what we think he is. A good QB with no ability to win tough games

His biggest fault is no pocket awareness and he jets out of the pocket to the left 99% of the time (which is baaad). I (HOPE--and let it be noted if it hasn't before--I HATE THAT WORD) that SOMEONE gets him to stop doing that SOMEHOW. 

Otherwise, i'll be bald by the end of the season. 

Lack of 2nd half points and stale offensive play calling late in games were a staple in Marv's tenure. It happened again today...but it's only the first game. If it continues, it will be a problem and the season outcome will be just like the last 3/20+. 

Keep the team healthy and show an ability to adjust from losses and the season could turn out very well. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:55 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I commented on that earlier. That drive brought to you by Kirkpatrick. Without the penalty would have been 3rd and long and then he whiffs completely on the tackle, which if he makes like most pros should then its a FG instead of a TD. Completely infuriating.

And he trips over his own feet on what should have been a scoop and score.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:55 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I commented on that earlier. That drive brought to you by Kirkpatrick. Without the penalty would have been 3rd and long and then he whiffs completely on the tackle, which if he makes like most pros should then its a FG instead of a TD. Completely infuriating.

3rd and 3, not long.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote