Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(09-13-2020, 08:27 PM)Spider Wrote: If i was Burrows agent id demand a trade right now

Lol, sure you would.  
Reply/Quote
ZT lost us that Game by allowing Hart to try and guard his man straight up for 2 quarters

He’s an idiot
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because every receiver has to go to the endzone.

A sack would mean the clock runs out and you can't kick it.

Quick fade and take a shot. Take a risk.and yes I was saying this before the missed FG
Reply/Quote
A little shaky in the first start for Burrow, and that's to be expected when he's getting pushed around in the pocket.

Overall I'm thoroughly impressed. He missed one or two throws and made a couple risky decisions but he'll learn from those. He also delivered on the final drive. If not for AJ's push off and Bullock's injury we could have won. This game deserved an overtime.

I expect Burrow to play better next game. Hope Reader and Atkins get healthy soon.

Was a fun game to watch. I thought they were in it until the end. Don't expect this season to end in a Super Bowl--just want to mainly see the team get better and they look better than last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:28 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well folks, we have a QB. Our Defense looks good. Our oline is still lacking and our Kicker pulled his nut sack. All and all, not a bad start.

Yes it is

This Chargers team will win less than 5 games

This is a bad team
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:27 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Stop...it was the right call.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not if you allow that same stuff all game, which they did repeatedly.
Reply/Quote
My understanding is we were playing for draft picks
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Your QB wouldn’t be dumb enough to take a sack

Gotta trust Burrow more than that

There were many instances in the game when the QB didn't have time to be dumb. It was the safe call. Even Trent Green called it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Your QB wouldn’t be dumb enough to take a sack

Gotta trust Burrow more than that

You'd hope not, but he took many today...
Reply/Quote
Burrow is starting to realize that what all those people were telling him before the draft .... is true
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow will take full responsibility for the loss. It’s not his fault but he’ll do that anyway.
Reply/Quote
Jake Elliot sucks.
Reply/Quote
We put it all on our rookie and he won us the game practically.

Remember that teams are still in preseason mode.

On to next week.
Reply/Quote

Not if they allowed it all game, which they did repeatedly.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:29 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Not if you allow that same stuff all game, which they did repeatedly.

The fact that we all can name the player on the other team that was getting away with it all game is telling

It was a bad call.

You gotta let the boys play football there. Don’t ignore a call all game then call it for the game

That’s bullshit
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:29 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: A little shaky in the first start for Burrow, and that's to be expected when he's getting pushed around in the pocket.

Overall I'm thoroughly impressed. He missed one or two throws and made a couple risky decisions but he'll learn from those. He also delivered on the final drive. If not for AJ's push off and Bullock's injury we could have won. This game deserved an overtime.

I expect Burrow to play better next game. Hope Reader and Atkins get healthy soon.

Was a fun game to watch. I thought they were in it until the end. Don't expect this season to end in a Super Bowl--just want to mainly see the team get better and they look better than last year.

Absolutely my take as well. My BP didn't even raise a point.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Calm down guys. Burrow led a good drive there. The best is yet to come. Tough loss but I'm encouraged.
Reply/Quote
Late TO's killed us. Better days ahead though.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:30 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Burrow is starting to realize that what all those people were telling him before the draft .... is true

Burrow grew up in Ohio...he already knew before he got here. He’s just experiencing it first hand.
Reply/Quote

That db is a good actor 
Reply/Quote