Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(09-13-2020, 08:28 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well folks, we have a QB. Our Defense looks good. Our oline is still lacking and our Kicker pulled his nut sack. All and all, not a bad start.

Really?? Burrow had a subpar game till last drive.. he will have to play better to for me to feel like we have a true franchise QB.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:31 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Absolutely my take as well. My BP didn't even raise a point.

I counted 2 missed throws

He missed AJ deep. And on another play he missed a first down.

Dude literally hit everything else

That was great accuracy imo

And on the AJ miss it’s possible AJ slowed down cause he was so open
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:32 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: That db is a good actor 

He is a multiple Oscar winner.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo and the defense are probably pissed off bad. They only allowed 16 points and lost.
Reply/Quote
We are cursed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I hope they incorporate the hurry-up all game long instead of the final few minutes.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Really?? Burrow had a subpar game till last drive.. he will have to play better to for me to feel like we have a true franchise QB.  

We watch the same game?

Burrow has a missed AJ bomb and a shitty interception but his overall game was great. He literally had no time to throw in the first half. When he got time he basically made every throw asked
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:27 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: He’s not injured. He faked that shit after he saw the shank.

I wonder about this as well. He didn't grab the leg until after watching the ball for a couple seconds. I would think if you were hurt in the act of kicking you would grab / fall immediately. I hope it's not the case.
Reply/Quote
think about what he'll be able to do with some actual game time behind him. He made some mistakes for sure but considering it was his first game at NFL speed, he did ok. He showed more confidence as the game went by. The defense played much better than last year. If they can keep holding teams to less than 20 points they will win games

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Burrows deserved better than that. He marched down the field like a seasoned veteran. Even the non-Bengals fans on the stream I was watching gave him respect.

Gotta do it more than 1 time in a game.

66.1 QB Rating won't win you a ton of games. Didn't get help with Ross alligator arm-ing an easy TD, and AJ pushing off on another, but he didn't help himself either by overthrowing AJ on a wide open TD (right after the Ross alligator arm) and shovel passing an INT right into a DL's hands.

It looked an awful lot like a rookie playing his first NFL game on last year's worst team. It was a pretty good final drive by him, though. Just not quite enough.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Really?? Burrow had a subpar game till last drive.. he will have to play better to for me to feel like we have a true franchise QB.  

What? You mean a starting rookie in his first NFL game with zero preseason games didn’t impress you enough to convince you he’s a true franchise QB. Crazy. Bench him.
Reply/Quote
Joe's TD run was an audible

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Under pressure nearly the entire game, led his team down the field to grab a lead on the final drive in his first NFL game. He is gonna be great.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Gotta do it more than 1 time in a game.

66.1 QB Rating won't win you a ton of games. Didn't get help with Ross alligator arm-ing an easy TD, and AJ pushing off on another, but he didn't help himself either by overthrowing AJ on a wide open TD (right after the Ross alligator arm) and shovel passing an INT right into a DL's hands.

It looked an awful lot like a rookie playing his first NFL game on last year's worst team. It was a pretty good final drive by him, though. Just not quite enough.

I was talking about the final drive. I expected worse (4-and-out), but he came back so close to winning it all.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I’ve put on weight in the last couple of months, but not so much that I can’t do my one and only prescribed job. Good thing we got rid of Jake Elliot for this overweight self-loathing excuse-producing clown.
Reply/Quote
Also what was the point in drafting Higgins? Did he even see the field
?
Reply/Quote
LB play much better than last year. Better tackling overall. Hope we avoided serious injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:35 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: What? You mean a starting rookie in his first NFL game with zero preseason games didn’t impress you enough to convince you he’s a true franchise QB. Crazy. Bench him.

Some people just like to see the hair cut of their QB
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:27 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: He’s not injured. He faked that shit after he saw the shank.

That'll earn him a trip to the medical staff and skipping the kill the kicker locker room.  Nervous
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou Anarumo and the defense are probably pissed off bad.  They only allowed 16 points and lost.

And 3 of those were after a turnover deep in Cincy territory. Defense did well today, but let us remember it was Tyrod Taylor and not Lamar Jackson. 
Reply/Quote